Yohachhins "Jungle" tier list!

1234511 ... 43
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wik Zhalifa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

13-09-2010

I saw someone did it on clg forums but it wasn't actualized...so I will put an actual jungle tier list here.
You can ask questions and I answer them then.

So let's start:

Tier 1:
Fizz, Nocturne, Dr Mundo, Shyvana, Udyr, Skarner, Lee Sin, Maokai, Jarvan IV

Tier 2:
Alistar, Darius, Warwick, Olaf, Nautilus, Rammus, Trundle, Jax, Sejuani, Volibear, Amumu, Master Yi, Cho'gath, Shen

Tier 3:
Sion, Malphite, Gangplank, Fiora, Wukong, Riven, Shaco, Hecarim, Lulu, Nunu, Pantheon, Tryndamere, Yorick, Xin Zhao, Gragas, Soraka

Tier 4:
Ahri, Karthus, Blitzcrank, Fiddlesticks, Renekton, Mordekaiser, Galio, Irelia, Nasus

Tier 5:
Ezreal, Twitch, Akali, Leona, Evelynn, Poppy, Heimderdinger, Karma

T0:
Removed

T1:
This champions are handling jungling the best and will never be outdone by some champ in lower tiers, they show every aspect of jungling like invading, sustaining, ganking and much more. They are hard to counter all around and show imense jungle speed.
If you are able to handle everyone of this champions in jungle then you are the king of jungle and will always win in jungle.

T2:
Right after the kings there are usual strong jungler, they show most of the aspects of jungling and they do very well, they have compared stats to the tier 1 jungler but the tier 1 jungler just beat them.
If you can handle every jungler here then you can move your butt on the couch and enjoy alot of wins.

T3:
Very similar to tier 2, they show the same aspects and are not really worser, but the thing is that tier 2 jungler beat tier 3 jungler slightly.
It is possible that tier 3 jungler can sometimes be better than tier 2 jungler, but it depends of players skill.
If you can handle tier 2 jungler then you can/shall handle this jungler too.

T4:
This junglers are weaker than the higher tier ones, still they have the ability to control the jungle better than any laner or some roamer, so they can be put in a possible jungle set up.
If you can jungle well with thoose champs which is considered a bit harder then you are a very good jungler all in all.

T5:
This junglers are just weak, but can be played in some rare set ups, sometimes you need more luck than skill to play to them, some of them also just need experience.
If you can jungle well with thoose champs, then you are a creative and skilled jungler.

REMINDER: Smite is needed to jungle most effective, allows you to steal and the gold buff on the masterys allows you to keep up with a lane in terms of gold.

start to discuse guys

also ADDED: this list is mostly my opinion about jungling, some champions are better at laning which gives them lesser points...champions who really can jungle and do it better than laning like warwick and udyr are positioned high therefore...
people use some champ frequently for the jungle which makes him put higher...
these are points which i count in...for example Nunu's consume is a second smite available and allows him to do the dragon safe on early levels
i like to hear other opinions...but mostly this reflects my opinion + viability and competetivity...
this can be updated daily...weekly...we will see

Change log 15.06.2011:
-Fizz moved in tier 1...at the moment Fizz is the most broken champ, his flexibility and his damage is so crazy, its not even fun anymore! what i talk about is AD fizz, that burst is so wicked he has a nice clear time,his ganks hurt so crazy becouse he can easily towerdive as soon he has his e, and he has a dash that deals tons of damage when the w is active...all in all he is the greatest duelist and a mega powerful ganker, he is also the best chice to carry solo queue at a very high potential
-Nocturne moved up in tier 1...back again, more people are treasuring the global presence of anything,global ganks,global skillshots are actually the new trend in the meta! that proves how good nocturne is still, even after tons of nerfs
-Lee Sin moved up in tier 1...Lee is just completly broken and not fair, he is a weaker Fizz just, but stillreally well compareable
-Olaf moved down in tier 2...his jungling is not as strong as his laning, becouse he cant abuse his burst with e, still he is strong as he is
-Sejuani moved up in tier 2...Sejuani will get infamous soon, people never realized before how strong she is, she has the perfect abilities to initiate and to destroy the whole game for the enemys, but she needs more skill and knowledge to be mastered, still strong and she counters mundo hard, so she is a viable counterpick choice to him
-Malphite moved up in tier 3...his jungling is weaker as his laning becouse he cant abuse his q to poke someone...still he is good and and clears at immense high speed + ganks pretty nice, what I miss is a bit of damage and cost efficiency on his spells,which is a big problem for malphite
-Shaco moved down to tier 3...Shaco is **** nowadays, he can **** up a jungle but he will never win a 1v1 against the other junglers + he CANT snowball -.-
-Lulu moved down to tier 3...She is nooooooooooooooooooooooot that good anymore...her ability to snowball got taken away by her last nerfs, so she will sink

**NEW CHAMPION DARIUS OHA**
He is completly broken from front to back...not really kited for jungling but still powerful, he has nice abilities to clear and gank too,but he is prety fragile at start

Disclaimer:
If you really got some questions on this list...then add me in game and ask me questionrows I will answer them, maybe there is something that I missed then tell it to me...I can provide you with guides in game currently...also I can show you jungling on practice games...ask me who you want to see join a game and I will path the jungle!

Upcoming changes:
*JUNGLE TIER LIST FOR TWISTED TREELINE

Luffareeen

13-09-2010

Nasus should never EVER jungle...
And why is rammus first?

EnoF

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

13-09-2010

I heavily disagree with Tryndamere being in tier 3. He is atleast as fast as Akali, start with green buff pot and 5 pots, and you will get red buff at lvl 3...

Wik Zhalifa

13-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luffareeen View Post
Nasus should never EVER jungle...
And why is rammus first?
Nasus is a nice jungler, he is able to gank due to his slow and his passive + q make it able to do a great junglephase.
He will collect more last hits than early game laning.

Rammus is first becouse he is the best jungler and a great ganker...he jungles safe and is hard to beat...

BlackSteal

13-09-2010

Cho gath t4?

He is tier 2 or tier 1. 100%

And yi should be like t1 aswell. You can outjungle akali BY far EASILY.

And i doubt that you can jungle effectivly with morgana

Wik Zhalifa

13-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnoF View Post
I heavily disagree with Tryndamere being in tier 3. He is atleast as fast as Akali, start with green buff pot and 5 pots, and you will get red buff at lvl 3...
Tryndamere's jungle is easy interruptable...as soon as he hasn't bloodthirst he will fail hardly so everything has to work perfectly together...
he is able to gank well and such but his early is still too weak and well that's just why tier 3...its true that he doesnt need mana buff first...instad he needs lizard buff rather fast...
that's where it get complicated and not 100%ly safe...

anyways he is still a good jungler as he can gank nice at level 6 that makes him still a good jungler and high in tier 3

Wik Zhalifa

13-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackSteal View Post
Cho gath t4?

He is tier 2 or tier 1. 100%

And yi should be like t1 aswell. You can outjungle akali BY far EASILY.

And i doubt that you can jungle effectivly with morgana
yi needs smite to jungle which makes it impossible to have his needed kiting spells offensive spells...he already farms like crazy but anyway he has the potential of jungling, just laning is more effective...its true he jungles long and easy, but he will have problems with the Dit (Draon in time) which puts him lower...and same as with trynda his jungle is easy interruptable...
but t1 are really champs who have got the kick thing to jungle...like rammus shield, warwicks passive, akalis passive and aoe...makes good jungler...and way better than yi...
i rarely see yi jungling since people still prefer warwick and such...

morgana is a well jungler she is able to heal with smite and her passive....which makes smite very useful on morgana...
starting with ap tome and then hextech makes it easy for morgana to kill the dragon with blue buff...that puts her into a high jungle tier, but most people don't know this...

about cho'gath i heard he can jungle well but he isn't the best champ all in all same as in jungling...other champions are just better mate

EnoF

13-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yohachhin View Post
Tryndamere's jungle is easy interruptable...as soon as he hasn't bloodthirst he will fail hardly so everything has to work perfectly together...
he is able to gank well and such but his early is still too weak and well that's just why tier 3...its true that he doesnt need mana buff first...instad he needs lizard buff rather fast...
that's where it get complicated and not 100%ly safe...

anyways he is still a good jungler as he can gank nice at level 6 that makes him still a good jungler and high in tier 3
What do you mean it's not 100% safe to get red buff? He is safer then most other guys with a his blink... He gets redbuff easier then Akali. Sorry but I really don't understand what you meant by that...

tfioi

13-09-2010

In some better 5v5 setups with more "pro" teams. He will get shut down by the enemy jungler or by the whole team, cause they know what he will go for first.
And he is rather weak early on so that's why he prolly said it's not 100% safe.

EnoF

13-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by tfioi View Post
In some better 5v5 setups with more "pro" teams. He will get shut down by the enemy jungler or by the whole team, cause they know what he will go for first.
And he is rather weak early on so that's why he prolly said it's not 100% safe.
Ward defensive/counter gank? There is always a starting point, and you will always be gankable. Using defensive wards and/or counter ganking could and should be kept in mind with every kind of jungler. May it be "tier 1" jungler or "tier 3"

1234511 ... 43