Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

"Server Stability Number One Priority !!!" ... SURE !!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Liuteniczata

09-12-2010

Riot EU .... i know u depend from Riot US .. but for good .. tell them to stop making new heroes and start to work about "Server Stability Number One Priority !!!" ... its little annoying when the client is so lagging and some ppl cant make masteries and etc .... i've must relog after every game to "fix" the client ... i'll not mention why riot release Heroes like Xin ... Vlad and now .. Miss F ... and after 3 weeks they nerf them ... just will not mention it .. coz everybody knows why .... they got 3 weeks and more to test them with real players before release ... but is better to put them like OP .. and little kids to bought them ... but will not mention that !!! every week someone from my fr list rage quit the game coz riot US thinks only for releasing new heroes and making $$$ .... u will make more if make the game stable and more and more ppl will comes .. and will not mention that noone from mine little lvl friends cant play now coz 5v5 unranked is disabled .... hmm how many ppl will rage quit the game after that ???

P.S. sorry for mine english ... but is my number one priority !!!

SharpshooterUK

09-12-2010

eyes bleeding....too many...full....stops...repeating stuff....said....million times before!!

Nopeasuoli

09-12-2010

You know that champion development team does not know too much about server technology? Also, the team who is dealing with servers isn't connected to champion development team.

Daemyr

Recruiter

09-12-2010

Quote:
Liuteniczata:
tl;dr

Rome wasn't built in a day.

Liuteniczata

09-12-2010

You know that there is recources ..... puting champion development team to vacation ... and spent their wages for things which can help with "server stability" ... and i know this is repeated milion times .... and this thread will help to be repeated like billion times ... than riot may can think about that !

No Fun AIIowed

09-12-2010

This isn't minecraft, it's not made solely by one guy, there are different teams for every area, like map design, character design and server maintenance, they are flying the big guy from the US server maintenance team over here to sort some stuff out if i remember right.

Saviour Star

09-12-2010

Quote:
Liuteniczata:
puting champion development team to vacation ... and spent their wages for things

... I think this is also known as "firing".

Riddle me this: what do you call a game design studio with no game design staff?

Reverend Pink

09-12-2010

Quote:
Saviour Star:
... I think this is also known as "firing".

Riddle me this: what do you call a game design studio with no game design staff?

I can bet i know this one , just give me a second ................... almost got it ...............The guys that made HoN ! stupid rip-off copy of dota

MickTalbot

09-13-2010

Quote:
SharpshooterUK:
eyes bleeding....too many...full....stops...repeating stuff....said....million times before!!

Perhaps it needs to be said even more.

Dragoniel

09-13-2010

Just another 12 years kid who doesn't have any idea of what is actually happening, doesn't research the topic before posting, doesn't know how to write and is mentally challenged in general.

This http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9q2jNjOPdk should be in mandatory school course.