SK Ocelote playlist

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tristanowitz

11-09-2011

Does anyone know, where can I find Ocelot playlist? I mean I just watch him stream right now, and the music for me is awesome. :<

CJ Makimakesz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Tsoutso

11-09-2011

he hasnt got good taste of music

shawtę

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2011

He actually uses youtube a lot.. like "Electro house mix #43" or something like that :P

Tristanowitz

11-09-2011

yesterday i have seen that he heard a webradio but i cant see the name

Marcelo

11-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristanowitz View Post
Does anyone know, where can I find Ocelot playlist? I mean I just watch him stream right now, and the music for me is awesome. :<
wow, your taste in music is real bad, cause he only listens to **** music

you were probably born in 1995+

Darky77

05-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milo Tighfield View Post
wow, your taste in music is real bad, cause he only listens to **** music

you were probably born in 1995+
You were probably born in like 2000 because you act like a little kid. So why would you blame someone for his taste in music, because you don't like it? That's pathetic. Everybody has another taste of music and you say people have a bad one when they're born in 1995? They probably think the same about you but it is really stupid because the age or the year of birth has nothing to do with your taste in music... I know i make a drama about this but this is just annoying me because it is really unnecessary to post some stupid sh*t that doesn't make sense and discriminates other people...

Flimsii

05-11-2011

For all those saying YOUR TASTE IN MUSIC SUX LOL remember its subjective. I may like ice cream but i have no problem if you find ice cream too mainstream.

Aslong as you dont listen to songs that are just garbage i.e any song about a guy going to a party and having a good time then meeting a girl (i.e every david guetta song) or how much some guy misses some girl (every JLS, justin beiber song) ECT

Nescio

05-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristanowitz View Post
yesterday i have seen that he heard a webradio but i cant see the name
http://www.technobase.fm/wmplayer/

Perrywinkle jr

05-11-2011

ocelote also posts all of his playlists he is playing at the time on his facebook page as a grooveshark link, just search ocelote