What mouse sensitivity translates to 1:1 windows mouse speed?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

busfaaahrer

10-09-2011

Hi,

I couldn't find anything on this on the web, so here it goes: What mouse sensitivity do you have to set LoL to so that your cursor moves 1:1 exactly the same speed as in Windows?

I read that for Starcraft 2, you just have to set it at 50%, then you get 1:1 movement. Is there such a number for LoL? It can't be the default setting, that's noticeably slower than in Windows...

(Win XP user here, if it matters, and I have mouse acceleration turned off, and windows mouse speed set to 6/11)

(By the way, where in the configs is the numeric value of the sens stored? The position of the slider isn't of much use, I guess)

Greetings,
busfahrer

busfaaahrer

11-09-2011

Since no one seems to know an answer to this, I'll post an answer to my own post about what my findings were.

I tried around for a bit, and with my settings (Windows XP, 6/11, precision off), the setting of "10" in game.cfg seems to be closest to my Windows sensitivity. It may be a coincidence, but perhaps 10 means a factor of 1.0 that is applied to the Windows sensitivity, so you could try it out even if your settings are different.

Greetings,
busfahrer

NecoArc

18-08-2012

bump

Eufuu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

19-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecoArc View Post
bump
Why did you bump a thread that is a year old?