Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Riven Patch Next Week

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tsoutso

09-07-2011

dominio on december

Mr Warwick

09-07-2011

Quote:
Azeratee:
Ok so now shortly after pax has became 1,5month after?

That's around the corner.

CEROWAN

09-07-2011

dont excpect anything this month either..

I have never seen such an unproffesional company. true story

lmTheGayBoss

09-07-2011

give us dominion this week and i forget about riven i want him tough ;P

Balaya

09-07-2011

Really unproffesional company. They said Dominion would come very shortly after PAX. If 'very shortly' means ~ 5 weeks, what does 'Soon' means for them ? :s

If I did my job like they do theirs I would have been fired after 2 weeks.

Sandcoat

09-07-2011

Will you put any skins on sale this friday?

Großer Meister

09-07-2011

1. Why is this information only given in the north american forum? It´s important for european players to know of it, too.
2.The previous wrong information concerning season 2 and the reward let many players stop playing ranked for a while, cuz they wanted to secure their gold elo. And now, because it takes such a long time for riot to play season 2 on the servers, many people have to play a ranked again cuz they will automatically lose points and their chances to play even for platinum, which they didn´t do due to the fact, that they thought that they have not enough time for it and were afraid of not having enough elo for gold due to a lack of time, were taken.

Good job Riot

Mr Warwick

09-07-2011

Quote:
Balaya:
Really unproffesional company. They said Dominion would come very shortly after PAX. If 'very shortly' means ~ 5 weeks, what does 'Soon' means for them ? :s

If I did my job like they do theirs I would have been fired after 2 weeks.

Well, you as a customer can "fire" them in some way: stop playing, make it publicly to motivate others that feel the same way to do that as well, DotA2 is coming and there are plenty of fun free games out there that deserve way more attention than a Riot game.

WobblySausagé

09-07-2011

Given up on Dominion now lol

its never coming.

Werdroff

09-07-2011

riot, you should maybe think about the date for s2 finals. this year it was in june, but actually season1 ends in september.

i think the next "final" should really be the final of the season. AND the teams participating should be the top teams of the 5on5 ladder...oh wait... trololololol even the premade 5on5 ladder is like a soloQ ladder
maybe a rework of the system would bring more overall competition, because actually the competetive scene is i hands of other organizations like ESL or IEM

my2 eurocents;