Vayne item build?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ritushido

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-09-2011

Hi all,

Even though I bought her double bundle on release I've only really got around to attemping to learn to play this champion. She is hella fun and I believe abit trickier than some of the other AD carries which I like. My problem is I am unsure about the item build. Atm I'm going 2x doran blade, zerker boots, IE then PD and the game usually finishes around here but I've been reading alot of guides and a few of them seem to say that I should get a black cleaver as first item. I wanted to general opinion do you think it's worth rushing BC over IE + PD? I understand AS is good for her Silver Bolt proc but honestly I just find the bolt as bonus damage rather than trying to design a build around it. Advice please? Thanks.

Simplexible

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-09-2011

wriggles lantern, mercury treads, madred's bloodrazors, phantom dancers, banshee's veil, blood thirster = tanky-dps vayne. max out W first then Q and E always last. vayne has alot of builds but never max out your E first. maxing Q can work on other builds.

Ritushido

06-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simplexible View Post
wriggles lantern, mercury treads, madred's bloodrazors, phantom dancers, banshee's veil, blood thirster = tanky-dps vayne. max out W first then Q and E always last. vayne has alot of builds but never max out your E first. maxing Q can work on other builds.
I've have seen a few people suggesting AS builds but they never seemed to be very popular because people won't have huge health pools until late game. I don't know I guess I can try it out. Thanks anyway.

But really my question is should I be rushing a BC over an IE?

Simplexible

06-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritushido View Post
I've have seen a few people suggesting AS builds but they never seemed to be very popular because people won't have huge health pools until late game. I don't know I guess I can try it out. Thanks anyway.

But really my question is should I be rushing a BC over an IE?
attack speed is more important on vayne than attack damage, especially when prioritizing W other Q.

Rehnay

07-09-2011

Standard Ranged AD carry build.

Dorans blade -> Boots (mercs/AS) -> BF Sword -> Infinity Edge -> Zeal -> Vamp Scepter -> Phantom Dancer -> Bloodthirster -> Last Whisper/Black Cleaver

Insert Guardian Angel where needed. At the end sell boots for another Phantom Dancer

Nightcrest

07-09-2011

1st: Doran's Blade

2nd: Boots of Speed
3rd: Dagger
4th: Berserker's Greaves

5th: Big F@cking Sword
6th: Vampiric Scepter
7th: The Bloodthirster

8th: Dagger
9th: Brawler's Gloves
10th: Zeal
11th: Dagger
12th: Cloak of Agility
13th: Phantom Dancer

14th: Giant's Belt
15th: Ruby Crystal
16th: Regrowth Pendant
17th: Warmog's Armor

18th: Big F@cking Sword
19th: Pickaxe
20th: Cloak of Agility
21st: Infinity Edge

For your last item you have the options of Last Whisper, Madred's Bloodrazor & Frozen Mallet. You can't miss with any of them really. You just have to pick what fits the situation better.

P4nz3r

07-09-2011

Post this here instead http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/board...isplay.php?f=6 you may get more luck with replies.