Teach me how to 1v2 an extremely aggressive lane.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Scaff EU

04-09-2011

Imaging the most nightmare-ish duo comp to lane against. Both of your opponents are ranged champions with skills to effectively harass at range, who are more interested in shutting you down than they are at CSing. They push their creeps to the tower as quickly as possible, harass you with skills and autohits whenever possible and shoot your tower whenever you move behind it.

The only champions i've survived this kind of comp with 0 deaths is Morde and Irelia, but by the time the lane phase ends I have very little farm.

Didaksan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-09-2011

something that can completely shut them down you say?
I got one champion for you my friend...
And he is...
HEIMADINGA!
With the power of science he can repair his turret and put 2 guns on the ground to shoot minions for you...how awsum is that ?

Stetto

04-09-2011

the problem:

Heimerdinger will push his lane with his turrets, which will get him zoned sooner or later.

SealerRT

04-09-2011

Don't get cocky. Don't get over-aggresive. Evade skillshots. Pick a champion that can 1v2 confidently. Get frequent ganks from your jungler. Move in only to get experience. Get boots and evade skillshots. Tell your teammates you're having a bad time solo top v2. Don't beat yourself over if you lose the tower early. Pick a champion that can clear minion waves relatively fast/has dash/is ranged with aoe.

Good luck

fourequalspi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-09-2011

Summoner teleport is good so you can get back quickly to not lose your tower, an early philostone is fantastic because it lets you harass them and heal yourself.

Nydelseskvinden

04-09-2011

It's always a tricky business to play 1v2, especially against 2 aggressive harassers. I would advice you to play safe and avoid any unnecessary damage. until you get you "R", then wait for them to make a mistake or get too greedy and exploit their mistake. Also be sure to make it clear to your team that you are struggling in your lane, and constantly poke mid and the jungler for ganks. buying wards and place in bushes and picking teleport will also do wonders for your survival. if you get totally screwed over pick up a gold item or 2. Starting off with boots is also a nice choice because it boost your chance of dodging skillshots and outrun them.
of course you cant predict your opponents in the picking phase, and thereby counter them with a teleport. but if you team has a jungler, you should always exspect the worst combo. so pick a sure solo laner, as garen, lee sin etc. heroes who cope well with a jungle gank and also has enough survivability to last in a lane until atleast lvl 6. one of my favorites is Garen - and then start off with boots and 3 HP. then wait for lvl 6 and just silence -> spin -> judgement one of them.

CleanMyTrousers

05-09-2011

You pretty much have to play really passive. Farm under the turret. Play a good sustain champion (Morde or Cho are probably the best for 1v2... Morde might not be great for high ELO but high ELO doesn't have 1v2 situations so..).

Take teleport also.

>> Also you may have little farm but bear in mind that they have shared farm. If you equal one of them your doing fine in a 1v2. You have levels and same farm = your better.

420Blazeitboii

05-09-2011

I get warwick or alistar. They are melee, but one mistake the enemy makes results in pwnage by you. Only after they have their ults though.

Discodaisy

05-09-2011

AP gragas. with a decent rune set and your dorans ring, your barrels will deal such a huge dmg to the waves that you will be able to get pretty much all your CS through that. and "Happy Hour" you get from casting spells makes you able to stay on your lane defending the tower pretty much as long as you like, while the "Drunken rage" will make you keep up the mana for getting those barrels onto creeps as soon as you hit lvl 6 you could Ulti your enemys into your tower to grab a kill or even 2. if for any reason you need to go back, grab yourself another dorans ring or even 2 that gives you more AP for the last hiting and nuking on the enemys and also some hp to survive the lane.

Dithnir

05-09-2011

if you know you're solo lane in the picks you've hopefully got a runepage with armour and mresist runes in it, leaving quints and reds for offense, and a masteries page that goes down to the hitpoints mastery at least in the defensive line.

Then with some basic boots grab two dorans items at least or a doran's and philstone to counter the lack of farm but the early game 2x dorans is usually a good bet if you're in a tough lane. it makes it harder for them to poke you out..but you do also need help from your jungler, even if it's only to help you push minion wave back so you can go back for more items pots and wards.