Games do not start

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZaCsafuS

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-09-2011

Since the new patch i have had a problem with my LoL which means it does not load a game up after the champion select. It just shows the leage of legends sign in the middle of the screen and stays as such until i end the process, restart lol and reconnect.

After reconnecting it seems to almost always work and load the game for me.

It is becomeing increasingly annoying to play like this, as every time i want to play a new game i have to restart lol and join into the game either after it has started, or cause every1 to wait super long for the game to start, resulting in alot of flame most of the time.

Also just now, as the servers are bugging, i got on and had it happen to me in a ranked match, i exited lol as it would not load and im not at an unavailable screen, sucks to lose elo like this

Is there any advice you can give to fix this? i have tried using the repair multiple times, i lso have my firewall turned off for the internet conneciton i am using. Sometimes, maybe once in every 20 games, it might load fine first time, but im just clueless as to what is causing it.

Any help is appreciated

ZaCsafuS

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-09-2011

bump

ZaCsafuS

03-09-2011

bump for great justice

Parjoala

03-09-2011

i have the same problem,

sent 2 tickets to support, didn't receive any answer until now (except I might have high latency but that's not the case at all)

Unfortunately, you just have to wait until next patch and hope they will fix this problem.

My personal solution for this is make an account on american servers :P

Initially I was on EU North-East, there the game didn't run at all, so i transferred on Eu West. Here the game ran smoothly for about 3 or 4 days. But from a certain point it started to crash again and as time passes i get more and more crashes and bugs. If let;s say it happened last week that 1 out of 10 games spike lagged and got me random disconnected, now in 1 out of 3 games i have problems. recently i have the "crash after death" bug....

On North America there is absolutely no problem. even if i have 150 ping, the game runs ok. No errors no bugs. I am summoner level 12 there and I didnt get A SINGLE CRASH or ERROR.

The bad part is that i started playing LoL since spring 2011 and I spent a lot of IP on my EU account and a few RP. I wanted lots of times to buy RP but every time there was some problems:
* in spring terrible lag and long queues
* in summer split server issues
* and now in present time, this

I'm actually glad I didn't buy more RP. Maybe I will on the North American Account, although it pains me to give up my skins and champions on EU account.

Myhay

03-09-2011

Nobody cares about this issue, they will say:
Its your isp.

Parjoala

03-09-2011

well... actually no... cause the game normally would run on our original ISP. Then how did I play so many months?

they will care when American servers get flooded :P

ZaCsafuS

03-09-2011

Yeah ive been playing since beta and its only with this patch ive had this problem, must be something to do with the patch, jsut hope that they introduce the next patch sometime soon, its pretty annoying having to restart lol every time i play a game just so it will actually load the game.

It doesnt stop me from playing and it doesnt register as a crash or bug splat, it just.. doesnt load. Its like it start to load but before it goes full screen and shows every1 loading it just hangs

Dutchkid

04-09-2011

Same problem i think. Only experienced it just for the first time, but i was in a match and after like 15 minutes or so in game the client just shut down giving me a new screen from Bug Splat, saying the game crashed.

When i want to reconnect it says LoL is still running, so i click Yes to close that one and start up my new one. i log in and when i reconnect, i load for up to maybe 20 %, then the same crash. only had it the first time, i dont want to keep going to get leaves and stuff.......

JerMenKoO

04-09-2011

Have you tried to redownload game? Have you used repair feature?

You should run your client as administrator, check if your ports are open at Firebind.

Same goes for DirectX, graphic card drivers, and so on. (Adobe AIR, .NET Framework). You should have newest version of these programs.

~JerMenKoO.

Panthilion

23-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerMenKoO View Post
Have you tried to redownload game? Have you used repair feature?

You should run your client as administrator, check if your ports are open at Firebind.

Same goes for DirectX, graphic card drivers, and so on. (Adobe AIR, .NET Framework). You should have newest version of these programs.

~JerMenKoO.
that's not our job but riots and now they are feeding their fat asses! looking on our threads and laughing and about tickets forget them couse riots support forgot!