Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Skin Sale: 50% Off Sanguine Garen, Angler Jax, and Charred Maokai

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dadpool

09-02-2011

the whole point of a sale is to sell the stuff that doesnt sell aswell, and get money for stuff that hasnt been making money - the "good" skins of the ones you want are popular so why would they reduce them in price if people will pay that higher price for them

xxVeksxx

09-03-2011

angler jax is the best jax skin after pax jax so its nice to be on sale =)

FUCAPO Lehto

Recruiter

09-03-2011

Quote:
Headless Raider:
No champion + skins bundle anymore like on the last Tuesdays?

If you read it when they started doing it, you would have known that they only did it throughout August.

7SealedHorseman

09-04-2011

Quote:
SirLehto:
If you read it when they started doing it, you would have known that they only did it throughout August.

but what about TUESDAY the 30. of AUGUST? ok a 2 days bundle is short timed, but normaly 1 day would be enough to buy it, wouldn't it?

Goreka

09-04-2011

Quote:
frwrdslsh:
the whole point of a sale is to sell the stuff that doesnt sell aswell, and get money for stuff that hasnt been making money - the "good" skins of the ones you want are popular so why would they reduce them in price if people will pay that higher price for them

Riot please include this post in every future sale so people stop posting stuff like "OMG WAI ISNT XXX ON SALE ITS NEVAR ON SALE QQ", thanks

McFlyBravo

Recruiter

09-07-2011

Quote:
iGameriks:
Ok maybe im being self centered here but i've checked the skin sales back to june and i haven't seen a single caitlyn skin sale, during this time i've seen 2 sivir skin sales , 3 ezreals , 2 missfortunes , 2 mordekaisers and several others. Is there any particular reason for this?

Sheriff and resistance cait have been on sale in may. Ur fault not getting it there :-P

yakuza empire

03-29-2014

please can anyone help me where can I buy skin for jax call (angler jax) please

yakuza empire

03-29-2014

hi please anyone now where can I buy skin angler jax where and which site

yakuza empire

03-29-2014

hi please anyone now where can I buy skin angler jax where and which site