Miss Fortune - finally a champ that doesn't need a nerf

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

th0ms

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2010

I just played as her, beside her and against her, and she is pretty good, yet not opped, like all other new champs that we have seen, shes pretty easy to counter with some armor and mr, i played garen and made the opposing MF ragequit capslocking "WORSE HERO EVER" lol.

Anyways pretty viable carry/pusher/harass, with her abilityset.
Thx for that riot

Puxz

10-09-2010

There is however one thing she needs. A skin that doesnt make her look like a cumdumpster.

Peace out

darkstar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2010

She is oped the same way as xin is.
People still dont know how to well play it but i see lot of potential in that char.

You go UBER W skill in it ,better than xin speedup with give TONS of boosts (50% aspd ,50% heal reduction , additional dmg per hit) with can make the char killing machine. I would lvl up the skill as fast as i can in game.

Also the E skill is wery nice ,it got wery high base dmg and big aoe. But most imporant it got a slow ,its like upgraded version of xin dash ,you dont need even to dash with it though.

R skill well used can output high dmg aswell on big aoe ,specialy combined with E skill.

And the Q skill is the worst from all ,and as i see people pimp it up to 5 lvl first and its the mistake.
The skill should be lvl 1 for most time ,because it give wery small bonus per lvl and it ups anyway with AD ,while on end its worse than normal attack boosted by W.

People use it for harras ,though E is much better ,got big aoe and actualy higher dmg at lower lvl ,also easier to aim thanks to AOE. Plus it got similar MP drain and cooldown aswell.

th0ms

10-09-2010

Lol are u kiddin' me ?! .. She ain't op, i just raped her in 2 matches and tho she had 10-4 end game.. You guys whine so hard Learn to play your champs before whining about opped champs, i bet you arent even past lvl 2 yet.

weker

10-09-2010

she super squishy and ppl dont get how she is played which is good
but her Q bounce range needs supranational nerf to stop her stopping ppl last hitting everything
and her ulti is a bit bad to say the least

xMLG360N0SC0P3Zx

10-09-2010

Only me that thought this was a joke cause can't get online due to "Busy" servers ?

Swiftfinger

10-09-2010

She's a great champ, but if it were up to me I'd still modify her a bit. I'd reduce the range of it (seriously its a little too big now) but increase the width of effect, and make the damage tick faster based on skill level.

Swiftfinger

10-09-2010

nvm.

Joe Nothin

10-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkstar View Post
She is oped the same way as xin is.
People still dont know how to well play it but i see lot of potential in that char.

You go UBER W skill in it ,better than xin speedup with give TONS of boosts (50% aspd ,50% heal reduction , additional dmg per hit) with can make the char killing machine. I would lvl up the skill as fast as i can in game.

Also the E skill is wery nice ,it got wery high base dmg and big aoe. But most imporant it got a slow ,its like upgraded version of xin dash ,you dont need even to dash with it though.

R skill well used can output high dmg aswell on big aoe ,specialy combined with E skill.

And the Q skill is the worst from all ,and as i see people pimp it up to 5 lvl first and its the mistake.
The skill should be lvl 1 for most time ,because it give wery small bonus per lvl and it ups anyway with AD ,while on end its worse than normal attack boosted by W.

People use it for harras ,though E is much better ,got big aoe and actualy higher dmg at lower lvl ,also easier to aim thanks to AOE. Plus it got similar MP drain and cooldown aswell.
The W isn't all that - its nice, but Xin's lowers his other CDs, which is why its so good. MF's W is more like tristana's rapid fire if anything. Its good, but its not a game changer.

The Q, however, it godly. It bounces backwards, and that lets you pimp haress anyone, anywhere. Its the best skill in the game. I love it.

Edit: changed "E" to "Q", as the below poster noted. Hee, sorry. I'm a lefty, and for me its the "Ins" key.

EnoF

10-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Nothin View Post
The E, however, it godly. It bounces backwards, and that lets you pimp haress anyone, anywhere. Its the best skill in the game. I love it.
It's the Q :P But ye imo that skill is very nice and maybe like someone else stated before, a bit to long ranged (on the bounce). You can harras quite easy with it.. and maybe a bit too easy..