Red and Blue Buffs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

skroewedraaier

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-09-2011

Can some one please tell me what exactly does each buff give you, also the Baron buff. I cant find it anywahere...

Thanx

Worst CaIls NA

01-09-2011

Red: A slow & a dot
Blue: Cooldown reduction and mana regen.
Baron: Gold, xp (both global) and a buff that increases damage, hp and mana regen.

Spawn timers:

Red/Blue: 5 minutes after camp was fully cleared.
Baron: 7 Minutes.
Dragon: 6 minutes.

Full rewards:
Baron: 300 gold & 900 XP
This buff gives massively increased attack damage and ability power as well as a bonus to health and mana regeneration.

Source: Lol wiki

http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Baron_Nashor

Zalkur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-09-2011

Baron buff gives you some ability power too (i think it was something about 40 ??)

Tristan Trades

01-09-2011

Do the minions that give the buff also have the buff?

Prosopamnesia

02-09-2011

No they don't.

DeathByFire didn't explain what Dragon does so I will. Dragon provides 190gold for your entire team (190 global gold) Dragons stronger than red and blue buff but weaker than Baron. He doesn't provide any buff on Summoners Rift.

Twisted Treeline the 3v3 map has different buffs and Dragon is a bit different on it.

HomoeroticPickle

04-09-2011

While others have wonderfully explained the buffs on Summ Rift, I'd just like to add that it's important for your team to think about who gets the buffs/who needs them. Generally, your main AP carry should get the blue buff and your AD carry gets the red once laning is over.

I say this because some junglers that I've played with will insist the buffs are theirs when I'm playing someone like Anivia.

Worst CaIls NA

04-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prosopamnesia View Post
No they don't.

DeathByFire didn't explain what Dragon does so I will. Dragon provides 190gold for your entire team (190 global gold) Dragons stronger than red and blue buff but weaker than Baron. He doesn't provide any buff on Summoners Rift.

Twisted Treeline the 3v3 map has different buffs and Dragon is a bit different on it.
Thanks for adding that, I forgot