Failed To Connect - Firewall

12345 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CG Aveun

01-09-2011

As myself and many other players have mentioned; there's something wrong.

When connecting to a game, finishing to choose champions the "League of Legends" Icon comes up, and the game doesn't advance to the Summoner Loading Screen. Instead we are greeted with a warm fuzzy message:

"Failed to Connect - Unable to connect to the server. If you have a firewall, it may be blocking the connection. Please refer to your firewall's documentation. Would you like to retry the connection?"

Thanks for the advice to refer to my firewall's documentation. I've played a game already before this message, so I know it's not my firewall. My internet is working, hence this post, so it's not that either.

I suggest some advice: Cheer me up, I've been reported by 9 people, and I have a big fat RED NUMBER that now equals 1. That means I've left one game. No, I never connected; because of some technical problem with you guys.

Anyway, less of the ranting and raving; we have a problem, how long until it's fixed and will we get our negative scores altered as it is out of our control?

TL;DR - Firewall error. Not Players, Its Riot. Leaving/Reports on our accounts... when is the problem going to be fixed, what will you do to our negative stats that you caused.

Sutsurafuri

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-09-2011

same problem here.

Impulzz

01-09-2011

jep, same here, 3 of the 10 are in game, and the rest cant connect...

LarDonFuté

01-09-2011

Je rappelle juste que quasiment tout les jeux envoie le même message quand on ne peu pas se connecter au serveur ou qu'il y a eu un problème, il n'y a pas que Riot

Sathoris

01-09-2011

Same here.

Chessland

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-09-2011

Same problem here. My friend got in the game, and that game turns out to be 4v2, since 3 opponents seem to have the same problem.

Rocketto

01-09-2011

Same problem!! No home screen only waiting icon, and was forced to exit summoner loading screen earlier.

haurris

01-09-2011

Wow thank god its not just me then. I hope this gets fixed soon, seems like a pretty random bug.

I don't want to get reported for a bug =/ There are enough flamers that report anything that moves out there without having this too -.-

xXxReVenGexXx

01-09-2011

same problem.....

Hobopie

01-09-2011

I have this problem aswell, but my problem is that I pressed "Skip waiting for stats" after my game was finnished. Then I got session closed, and when I start up now again, it says I have to reconnect to the game. I cant do anything, and when I press reconnect that window comes up that I cant connect because of my firewall.... Someone help me please ?

12345 ... 8