LOLreplay stoped working :( help pls

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Masterwing

30-08-2011

Hi... my LOLrecorder stoped working and i donīt know why

i actually unistalled the program and reinstaled several times but it still not working... did anyone have the same problem or can someone help me ? thnx

Legxis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

30-08-2011

We may be able to help if you give us some more information, for example, is there any warning or message when you try to start LoLReplay?
And why doesn't it work?
Can you no longer record games or can you no longer watch them? Or both?
What happens when you try?

Try to explain as much as you can, k?

Masterwing

30-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legxis View Post
We may be able to help if you give us some more information, for example, is there any warning or message when you try to start LoLReplay?
And why doesn't it work?
Can you no longer record games or can you no longer watch them? Or both?
What happens when you try?

Try to explain as much as you can, k?
Well i have windows 7, and the menssage it says is that LOLrecorder stoped working thats the message actually, the program don't even open, i canīt record games or watch them, it just crash while im tryng to open, nothing more hapen than, its strange. Itīs like the program was corrupted or something. thatīs why i post this cause i canīt realy know whatīs causing it and donīt realy have much information cause it simply donīt work :/

I was hoping someone had the same problem as me beacause and could be conected for some reason to the fact of using windows 7 but..guess not :x

Thank you for your help anyway ^^

Legxis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

30-08-2011

I don't know if this will be of any use to you, since it seems that LoLReplay worked fine before, but did you try to give LoLReplay/LoLRecorder and LoL administrative rights? They have more access to data then.
My LoLReplay didn't even work before I did that.

And you should check if the LoL and LoLReplay folders are still at their right places, with their right names.
You should ask about your problem on the LoLReplay Forum as well. If they don't know, then who?
If you find a solution, tell me though^^
http://www.leaguereplays.com/forum/

And btw, I just found someone with the same problem:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1170793

It's on the North America Server though, so I can't tell him that there's someone else as well.

Absenthal

30-08-2011

Well I've got the same problem,but the difference is that LoLReplay 'records' games..but it isnt..after tha game is over,it says 'recording saved to...blablabla..' and i cant find it there,heck ! i cant even find it in the program replay select..anyone knows why?

Legxis

30-08-2011

Well, if you haven't changed the location where the Replays normally are, than it should be:
your main disc --> User --> your name --> Documents --> LoLReplay --> replays

If it's not there or you changed the location, then you should check the LoLReplay Options (in the upper right corner).
The third input field is the folder where the Replays are saved
That folder is usually also what the LoLReplay select should be showing, so you should check if all inputs are right.

The first should lead to your game folder, mine is like this:
my disc:\Riot Games\RADS\solutions\lol_game_client_sln\releases\ 0.0.0.71\deploy

The second leads to the Replay folder, mine:
my disc:\Program Files\LOLReplay

The third I already explained, but I changed it to my external disc, so no use posting

Masterwing

30-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legxis View Post
I don't know if this will be of any use to you, since it seems that LoLReplay worked fine before, but did you try to give LoLReplay/LoLRecorder and LoL administrative rights? They have more access to data then.
My LoLReplay didn't even work before I did that.

And you should check if the LoL and LoLReplay folders are still at their right places, with their right names.
http://www.leaguereplays.com/forum/

And btw, I just found someone with the same problem:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1170793

It's on the North America Server though, so I can't tell him that there's someone else as well.
Oh thanks for the info ^^

i'll keep searching for what is causing this, gotta be a solution somewhere.

Absenthal

30-08-2011

Well I've changed it, it stopped working like 2 lol-replay updates before..I was trying to fix it,without succes ;/ reinstalled program few times..;/

Lícozy

30-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by HacKer3K View Post
Well I've changed it, it stopped working like 2 lol-replay updates before..I was trying to fix it,without succes ;/ reinstalled program few times..;/
And you call yourself a hacker? Well done my friend.

Absenthal

30-08-2011

DUDE! the ony problem I've found that is like 'NAA U wont fix me' so far xd

EDIT : Whats the port for ur replays btw?