Corki vs Ezreal

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SirDiscipline

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

29-08-2011

Guys i need help about these 2 champs

I want to buy one of this ones for ad carry but i cant choose between these two.

Choose the one you prefer and why, thanks

Graiden

29-08-2011

It depends, do you want a champion based on skillshots or autoattacks? I don't know why you create this threads. It is well known Corki is the best AD carry lategame because of his possible builds and passive. As well, Ezreal is another great champion, however underplayed and a little weaker than others, but can do just fine well-played.

crushertoxin

29-08-2011

corki is superior in everyway, however ezreal is slightly more fun and hes still perfectly viable. But if you want a real strong ad carry than corki's your man. He did get a pretty big nerf (no more % blind on his Q which hurt him) and some slight damage nerfs, but if you look past those he's still pretty much still one of the best ad carries.

Ezreal on the other hand needs you to not miss any skillshots in fights and get your positioning perfect to be on par with most ad's.

SirDiscipline

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

29-08-2011

Skillshots not really problem for me but i played corki recently and i enjoyed a lot but im still undecided about which one shall i get.
I created this thread cause it is "General Discussion" im guessing it is about everything involving LOL, and plus 6300 ip is hard to farm so i'm sorry if i want to be secure about my choice.
thank you though for your answer (:

Nague

29-08-2011

ez is hard to play properly, corky builds and plays very differently from any other ad carry.

and its sure as hell not well known that corky is anywhere near the best carry with full items.

i personally prefer ezreal because he is a finesse champion and i like those.

oh and Ez is NOT weak, its always the players ability that makes things strong in this game.
in high lvl competetive play people ban the craziest champions just because one person is very good with that chap and people fear it.

Pickstraw

29-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nague View Post
ez is hard to play properly, corky builds and plays very differently from any other ad carry.

and its sure as hell not well known that corky is anywhere near the best carry with full items.

i personally prefer ezreal because he is a finesse champion and i like those.

oh and Ez is NOT weak, its always the players ability that makes things strong in this game.
in high lvl competetive play people ban the craziest champions just because one person is very good with that chap and people fear it.

please, no ez is not "as" weak as most ppl mope about, but he scales like **** and you know it, a dmg spell like Q being that easy to block and doin pathetic dmg endgame doesnt make him a good pick compared to any other ad carry,.,, but i hear ya mate, ive got around 300 games with ez and he is by far the most fun char to play and you certainly need to know your way around when your picking him, i consider myself having a decent ez while im sure there are many other better then me, but that still doesnt make him a good ad carry,

Pure ****ing armageddon early-game
Neat mid-game
Red riding hood late-game

Tykoros

29-08-2011

Corki >>> all ad carry's, nuf said

Nague

29-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pickstraw View Post
please, no ez is not "as" weak as most ppl mope about, but he scales like **** and you know it, a dmg spell like Q being that easy to block and doin pathetic dmg endgame doesnt make him a good pick compared to any other ad carry,.,, but i hear ya mate, ive got around 300 games with ez and he is by far the most fun char to play and you certainly need to know your way around when your picking him, i consider myself having a decent ez while im sure there are many other better then me, but that still doesnt make him a good ad carry,

Pure ****ing armageddon early-game
Neat mid-game
Red riding hood late-game
he has a 50% attack speed buff, thats a better steroid than most ad carries have, he is hardly **** lategame.

eyCoco

29-08-2011

Both are hard to master.. But imo Ezreal is more fun

EpiC MoSQuiTo

31-08-2011

I enjoy playing both, and they are really strongs.

The thing is corki has more burst and AoE, and its a big deal on lanning phase (both farm and harass) and teamfights. I mean, early game Ez just need a minion blocking his Q to be screwed. And if he dont farm properly, lose tons of dmg.

Corki just need mana and a tforce, then get whatever you want, doenst matter, you will rape with those 2.