Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Is LeBlanc overpowered vs Ezreal?

Yes 37 61.67%
No 23 38.33%
Voters 60 .

Ezreal vs leblanc is suicide

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TiG Kaboewm

08-28-2011

Dear mr. riot-games (or whoever runs the show),

Once again I lost a game cause a certain leblanc nukes the **** out of me. I would really appreciate if you nerfed her or at least made my magic resistance work. I've been playing ezreal for a long time and really like him, but everytime I see leblanc in the loading screen we can already surrender.

First I lane her mid. I try to play defensive but she still comes towards me with her ooga-booga-magic-fast-forward-attack and I'm dead in 2 seconds. This goes on into mid game and late game. I've searched for defensive items to counter this on this forum. But that doesn't seem to work. Last game I had Banshee's veil AND (!) force of nature and guess what... she still nuked the **** out of me. I mean nuking in like 2500+ damage with 2 attacks in 2 second! Furthermore after those 2 items, I'm pretty useless to the team since I barely have attack damage by then...

Please nerf her or make the magic resistance stronger cause this ain't no fun!

Thanks on advance,

Kaboewm4Athene

Antrilion

08-29-2011

I'm just going to say 1 thing, don't lane against leblanc then and let some other champion do so. It's true she owns Ezreal at start, but that doest meen she needs nerf or you buff. It just meens that you aren't freethinking in lane settup. Le blanc is specificaly good vs some champions well let a champion go that actually has a better chance.

ESG Vintage

08-29-2011

banshee's veil and she's doomed

Lost Haiku

08-29-2011

Let an ap run the show against her, and you pick one of the side lanes with a partner.

Vandern

08-29-2011

I had so many games vs leblanc and i was playing as chogath in bot lane vs her. She nuked the **** out of me!!
I had 4k health and guess wat she took me down in 3 seconds. Wowowowowowowowow she is seriously overpowered. I cant believe she can kill me in 3 seconds with me having 4k health!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

iBelgium

08-29-2011

Quote:
crimboz:
banshee's veil and she's doomed

As you can read in his post, he already had banshee's veil (+ force of nature). I play ezreal myself and agree. Banshee can only block one stun, slow, ... in 45 seconds, so then she just waits till her cooldown is finished and attacks again.

I wonder how high-elo players in solo ranking counter this problem, but I don't know if many people play ezreal in the solo ranking ladder.

Furthermore, I have the impression that people vote on the poll while they don't even play ezreal. The question is "is leblanc overpowered VERSUS EZREAL" so not OP in general.

Lost Haiku

08-30-2011

Quote:
Vandern:
I had so many games vs leblanc and i was playing as chogath in bot lane vs her. She nuked the **** out of me!!
I had 4k health and guess wat she took me down in 3 seconds. Wowowowowowowowow she is seriously overpowered. I cant believe she can kill me in 3 seconds with me having 4k health!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How much magic resist did you have? if it's <100 you're toast against a well played leblanc. (100 mr reduces magic damage by half btw) Besides, you have: rupture, feral scream, feast at your disposal to kill her. rupture her to get close, feral scream for silence and then feast on the remains. I have yet to see a leblanc that builds slightly tanky. (prob because I don't play ranked yet...)

Quote:
As you can read in his post, he already had banshee's veil (+ force of nature). I play ezreal myself and agree. Banshee can only block one stun, slow, ... in 5 minutes, so then she just waits till her cooldown is finished and attacks again.

I wonder how high-elo players in solo ranking counter this problem, but I don't know if many people play ezreal in the solo ranking ladder.

Furthermore, I have the impression that people vote on the poll while they don't even play ezreal. The question is "is leblanc overpowered VERSUS EZREAL" so not OP in general.

BV has a 40 second reset timer, not five minutes. The only thing I think people have to watch out for is the sigil, sigil (ult), leash, blink-strike combo... But then again, if you play Ez in solo-ranked, why are you mid/solo lane? Or was it simply that you already had an ad-carry?

iBelgium

08-30-2011

Quote:
T4zh33k:

BV has a 40 second reset timer, not five minutes. The only thing I think people have to watch out for is the sigil, sigil (ult), leash, blink-strike combo... But then again, if you play Ez in solo-ranked, why are you mid/solo lane? Or was it simply that you already had an ad-carry?

You are right, it is 45 seconds, I didn't pay attention and confused it with guardian angel. And no I don't play solo-ranking yet. Do you? I think ezreal is better mid unless you have a support with you on a lane. I really need the gold cause else I'm even more underpowered then I already am.

Lost Haiku

08-30-2011

Quote:
iBelgium:
You are right, it is 45 seconds, I didn't pay attention and confused it with guardian angel. And no I don't play solo-ranking yet. Do you? I think ezreal is better mid unless you have a support with you on a lane. I really need the gold cause else I'm even more underpowered then I already am.

No I don't as of yet. Mostly because I haven't found a champion yet that I feel comfortable enough with to do solo-queues.

Also the underpowered part depends on your rune- and mastery-set-up. So far I felt most comfortable with a slightly tanky rune-page with armor pen marks, flat armor seals, magic resist per level glyphs and flat health quints.

Also my mastery-page for carries is 11/11/8 picking crit, exhaust, attack speed and armor pen in offense, armor, magic resist, dodge, nimbleness in defense and regen, death timer and xp bonus in utility.

might not be the most effective, but it keeps me alive.

Elohymn

08-30-2011

Guys, I play Ezreal and for along time I thought he was underpowered... then I learnt better. Ezreal is OP if you follow my next instructions.

FIRSTLY

Items:
1. Long sword
2. (Long sword) Sword of the occult
3. Sheen
4. Berserker's Greaves
5. Phage
6. Bloodthrister
7. The Black Cleaver
8. Infinity Edge
9. (Sheen, Phage) Trinity Force

Adjust this build accordingly. If you can't handle snowball items then don't, if you are going to use snowball items (Sword of the occult) then set your summoner spells to Ghost and Flash to keep you from losing stacks.

SECONDLY

In game go onto options then Key-bindings scroll down and set Q,W,E and R all to Smart Casting. This might take a bit of practice but will effectively double Ezreal's reaction time.

These two combined make Ezreal OP.