Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Best early game champions ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kalgarh

08-28-2011

Quote:
Sarcasmancer:
Alistar, Annie, Brand, Caitlyn, Cassiopeia, Gragas, Jarvan, Lee Sin, Leona, Malzahar, Maokai, Mordekaiser, Pantheon, Renekton, Rumble, Taric, Udyr, Urgot, Vayne, Warwick, Yorick, and Zilean.

You don't know what you are talking about.

LtFoxy

08-28-2011

How early? Level 1?

I'd say Garen is sooooo strong at like level 4 or 3, but not at level 1.

Other then that champions with stuns. Really early on all champs has almost the same AD so it's really down to who has the most stuns in level 1 fight.

Dumbledore dies

08-28-2011

Soraka is the new Garen.

MasterofEtherium

08-28-2011

Garen, Caitlyn and Lee Sin are the bests.

Bløødbath

08-28-2011

Renekton

/thread

Endless Zero

08-28-2011

Ezreal does wtfbbq damage early game. Renekton can kill anything at level 3. Lee gets my vote though, he does stupid damage and can take a fair beating. He also has the advantage of naturally having more abilities to use at lower levels - he just wins by more firepower pretty much.

Aniello

08-28-2011

I always found Jax and his Leap dealing too much damage in Early game (just leap and go away, leap again etc...) giving me lot of trouble.

After nerf maybe not so much.

Moroboshi

08-28-2011

ashe crit boom boom then taric stun here comes kata fiddle in the middle all gank mid tower dive all die all caps lock rage why vlad is so strong but vlad is not strong, the best is tower! Hue hue hue

Koekieej

08-28-2011

Quote:
Sarcasmancer:
Alistar, Annie, Brand, Caitlyn, Cassiopeia, Gragas, Jarvan, Lee Sin, Leona, Malzahar, Maokai, Mordekaiser, Orianna, Pantheon, Renekton, Rumble, Taric, Udyr, Urgot, Vayne, Warwick, Yorick, and Zilean.

100 % this. Only missing Garen in this bunch but it's about right.

Killmelast

08-28-2011

I 'd prefer cassio over le blanc: her early is good, her mid is good, her late is good...cassio just shines all game long.