Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

BIN_0x00000000 and other problems FIX. (Hope so)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lag Ops

08-25-2011

So i had same problem that you. BIN_0x00000000 , stop at 99 %, back to 33 % and so on. Restart and run as admin didnt work for me.

In download screen you have you have settings ( near Close). There you have button "Repair". Click on it. I may take a while, but after it, game should be ok. For me it was like 20-25 min.

I works for me, so i hope it will work for you guys as well.
(sorry for english, i hope you understand what i mean)

NippLee

08-25-2011

when its stuck on 33% u just have to wait...ur kbps will get lower but its still movin...so as I said...just wait^^

Marxon12

08-25-2011

Quote:
NippLee:
when its stuck on 33% u just have to wait...ur kbps will get lower but its still movin...so as I said...just wait^^

Your Kb drops to like 1-40. Thats about 9 hours wait for one file. I dont know about you but most people cant be assed waiting 9 hours.

Hypanova

08-25-2011

just wait man, mine did this; I just left it and now I'm done.

Lvl 100 Magíkarp

08-25-2011

Quote:
Marxon12:
Your Kb drops to like 1-40. Thats about 9 hours wait for one file. I dont know about you but most people cant be assed waiting 9 hours.

Yes it drops to 1-40 but just wait, it will raise. After a total of 5 hours im done patching
Still better then 9 hours.

dexteris

08-25-2011

just shut down PMB and disable p2p

dexteris

08-25-2011

and reopen lol launcher

Lag Ops

08-25-2011

If you have problem with download speed, yes you need to wait. but for me it stop at 99 %, back to 33 % and so on, working only with file BIN_0x00000000. after 2 hours of waiting i just click Repair. 25 min and done. As i see some people have same problems.

Sir Floyd Pepper

08-25-2011

Quote:
Lag Ops:
So i had same problem that you. BIN_0x00000000 , stop at 99 %, back to 33 % and so on. Restart and run as admin didnt work for me.

In download screen you have you have settings ( near Close). There you have button "Repair". Click on it. I may take a while, but after it, game should be ok. For me it was like 20-25 min.

I works for me, so i hope it will work for you guys as well.
(sorry for english, i hope you understand what i mean)

Hey i'm repairing bud it wont wurk u got somthing els sorry for me english?

haradrada1231

01-17-2013

how long repair will repairing?