BIN_0x00000000 and other problems FIX. (Hope so)

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lag Ops

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Junior Member

25-08-2011

So i had same problem that you. BIN_0x00000000 , stop at 99 %, back to 33 % and so on. Restart and run as admin didnt work for me.

In download screen you have you have settings ( near Close). There you have button "Repair". Click on it. I may take a while, but after it, game should be ok. For me it was like 20-25 min.

I works for me, so i hope it will work for you guys as well.
(sorry for english, i hope you understand what i mean)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NippLee

Senior Member

25-08-2011

when its stuck on 33% u just have to wait...ur kbps will get lower but its still movin...so as I said...just wait^^


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Marxon12

Senior Member

25-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by NippLee View Post
when its stuck on 33% u just have to wait...ur kbps will get lower but its still movin...so as I said...just wait^^
Your Kb drops to like 1-40. Thats about 9 hours wait for one file. I dont know about you but most people cant be assed waiting 9 hours.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hypanova

Junior Member

25-08-2011

just wait man, mine did this; I just left it and now I'm done.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lvl 100 Magíkarp

Senior Member

25-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marxon12 View Post
Your Kb drops to like 1-40. Thats about 9 hours wait for one file. I dont know about you but most people cant be assed waiting 9 hours.
Yes it drops to 1-40 but just wait, it will raise. After a total of 5 hours im done patching
Still better then 9 hours.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dexteris

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Junior Member

25-08-2011

just shut down PMB and disable p2p


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dexteris

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Junior Member

25-08-2011

and reopen lol launcher


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lag Ops

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Junior Member

25-08-2011

If you have problem with download speed, yes you need to wait. but for me it stop at 99 %, back to 33 % and so on, working only with file BIN_0x00000000. after 2 hours of waiting i just click Repair. 25 min and done. As i see some people have same problems.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sir Floyd Pepper

Junior Member

25-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lag Ops View Post
So i had same problem that you. BIN_0x00000000 , stop at 99 %, back to 33 % and so on. Restart and run as admin didnt work for me.

In download screen you have you have settings ( near Close). There you have button "Repair". Click on it. I may take a while, but after it, game should be ok. For me it was like 20-25 min.

I works for me, so i hope it will work for you guys as well.
(sorry for english, i hope you understand what i mean)
Hey i'm repairing bud it wont wurk u got somthing els sorry for me english?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

haradrada1231

Junior Member

17-01-2013

how long repair will repairing?


12