Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

amumu 3v3 build help please

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EcstacyIsGood

08-23-2011

hey,

i bought amumu yesterday as i feel he is most similar to singed who i main, ive decided ill be focusing on surviving/initiating and making a pain of myself as that is how he is played in 5v5 and a strong initatior is key to winning 3v3,

ive gone with mpen reds, dodge yellows, cdr blues and movespeed quints with 0/9/21 masterys for cdr, more move speed and the dodge buff, i start with boots and pots and get catalyst then boots 2 ( merc treads or tabi dependant on team ) then into EITHER negatron + chainmail or glacial shroud into banshees into frozen heart

skilling order and what i should be doin at the early levels advice would be much appreciated also

am i doin it right? if not please tell me where i am going wrong, thanks for help in advance

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EcstacyIsGood

08-23-2011

bump