Ezreal, Kogmaw, Cass... Great to see them competitively

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mystery repeats

20-08-2011

They are rarely picked and deemed ''UP" but they rocked this tournament so far, Am I the only one who thinks this it's cool to see underplayed champions? This is basically proof that they are viable and in fact very good! ^_^ Just like lee sin... people were like: no he is bad... and now he's been the most picked jungler at this tourny. XD

Also i'm wondering where the hell is Corki bot? I think he's still top tier. :<

SkullDestroyer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

20-08-2011

Ezreal was picked??? Fak i lost that match

sadface.jpg

Uber Dragon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

20-08-2011

afaik the last game wasn't even within the brackets, was just a test game or something. sk lost the tournament earlier on. (i'd love to be wrong about that though, love ezreal myself)

edit: was proven to be wrong, ty, also no need to downvote me, lols

Magnus Mark XII

20-08-2011

he got a penta too bro..

TheSquidfire

20-08-2011

Not great at all.
Solo queue full of people failing hard with champions they saw on the stream. =(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uber Dragon View Post
afaik the last game wasn't even within the brackets, was just a test game or something. sk lost the tournament earlier on. (i'd love to be wrong about that though, love ezreal myself)
It was final of different tournament bro...

Falron

20-08-2011

it was the finals of a different tournament when ez got picked.

i really like the fact that pros start to pick what they are comfortable with instead of just picking the fotm champions... makes the game much more fun to watch.

DerDave

Recruiter

20-08-2011

i always thought that kog and ez beat most of the other AD quite easily, if you play ez yourself you will see how easy it is to dominate the lane once you get a sheen

i suck at cass but it always a pain to play against lol

Dumbledore dies

20-08-2011

Huh? Oce has been playing Cass in a lot of tournament games already.

TheSquidfire

20-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falron View Post
i really like the fact that pros start to pick what they are comfortable with instead of just picking the fotm champions... makes the game much more fun to watch.
Dude...
fotm is what pros pick...
ez/cass/kog wil be fotm now.

Dacorla

20-08-2011

cass is very popular in china for some reason, no idea why.