Dominion champs?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

eastblade

20-08-2011

I think some champions should be left out of dominion for instance putting a tryn in Dominion is like saying ey im going to win anyways, because tryn is to powerfull in open maps. Or like soraka after nerf she aint gonna be able to be usefull anymore in small and short games.

What you guys think leave some champs out of dominion since clearly already showing what problems they are going to cause! Or wait and see and learn by experience of course this will make it sometimes less fun to play

Mosarator

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

20-08-2011

Oh jeah Tryn is sooo OP, just like Lee Sin and Morde and Singed and Rammus and ... wait, they are ALL OP o_O
Omg, does that mean they are all equal? HELL YEAH!
No one gets MORE OP just because of Dominon. You just have to Adjust your Gameplay! Hell i hate all this crying 'bout OP champs in EVERY Goddanm Thread. I am not the best Player, not even good. But i can Counter EVERY Champ i want! On every Map!
Kill Trynd with Xin or Jax is an easy Job, even on Dominion.
Just learn to Play and wait and see. There will be Guides for Dominion soon, so u can learn from them.

Cardiac Arrest

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

21-08-2011

Wtf are you talking about? Trynda is not op...

And the most viable champions on Dominion will be those with high mobiltiy, aoe cc and damage. Like Kennen or Orianna for example. Use your brain, you dont need a guide to understand this.

The bigger problem is that some champions might not be viable, like Nasus and Veigar, who need to farm farm farm to be of any use, but there is 0 farming going on in Dominion.

Withen

21-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by asasiente View Post
Wtf are you talking about? Trynda is not op...

And the most viable champions on Dominion will be those with high mobiltiy, aoe cc and damage. Like Kennen or Orianna for example. Use your brain, you dont need a guide to understand this.

The bigger problem is that some champions might not be viable, like Nasus and Veigar, who need to farm farm farm to be of any use, but there is 0 farming going on in Dominion.
But the farming will be much higher,if we listen to Riot.
They said that all players will start on lvl 3 and exp earning will be MUCH higher,as much as the gold earn.

(Sorry if my english is not perfect)

LeTable

21-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Withen View Post
But the farming will be much higher,if we listen to Riot.
They said that all players will start on lvl 3 and exp earning will be MUCH higher,as much as the gold earn.

(Sorry if my english is not perfect)
The thing is, those champs literally NEED creep kills to power their abilities, like Veigar, Nasus, Sion (stats increase upon ability creep kill)

Don Dracula

22-08-2011

Rammus and yi

eastblade

23-08-2011

I feel like your missing my point why do you think trynamere is banned in almost every ranked 3 versus 3. And if you dont play 3v3 and then you will understand if not then thats your opinion

Small areas with tryn where you can not leave your point for a to long time gives tryn a big advantage!

EndlessBug

24-08-2011

TF, Panth and Shen in a team.

what's that... I know where you are... teleport to that undefended node.

Tryand

25-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeTable View Post
The thing is, those champs literally NEED creep kills to power their abilities, like Veigar, Nasus, Sion (stats increase upon ability creep kill)
Veigar can be left out of the equation. There will be more champ kills and his cage will be very useful around the points. Nasus and Sion Well they got quite a lot of utility so they won't be useless...

Zensation

26-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by EndlessBug View Post
TF, Panth and Shen in a team.

what's that... I know where you are... teleport to that undefended node.
why do u think they nerfed their ulti range?

ow and btw i think the new champion talon is made specially for dominion 1v1 fights... every ability is a cc which makes him suitable!
other then that my picks would be champs with good survive abilities like healing, ww and vlad, etc.. out of those 2 i would go for vladimir since he is ranged and can dodge nasty ****.

and 2 others like mentioned before are pantheon and TF for their ulti to quickly help a gank.

but to be honest we have to wait and see what the teams will do and i really think the first month or 2 the gameplay (from players) will greatly evolve.