Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Get Riot K-9 Nasus for Free at Gamescom!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SenshiOfDeath

08-16-2011

so gay.... maybe i should travel just to get a free skin..... NOT

slow14

Recruiter

08-16-2011

lol
'

Tea Party Time

08-16-2011

lol i don't think it's that bad, there are better skins yea but lol it's not horrible xD

Dekaar

08-16-2011

Is there going to be a singed as limited offer in the shop during GC?

Thorburn

Recruiter

08-16-2011

Quote:
Moneypenny:
Summoners!

ItÂ’s been nearly a year since we began giving away Riot Squad Singed to summoners who came to visit us at live events. Since so much time has passed, we thought that it was only appropriate to allow Singed to step down from his tour of duty as Riot Police and retire. With Riot Squad Singed now a limited skin, that means we have room for a new member of the unit!

thats good and bad - you gave the riot singed away shortly after the gamescom - and now i dont have the chance to get one - you should at least give them both away at gc to make it fair for the gc attendees

unBEARable

08-16-2011

Haters gonna hate, leave singed as he is and move on.
Gonna get me a free Nasus skin 2morrow !

Omniknightt

Recruiter

08-16-2011

not a good skin tbh ...

KA0MA

08-16-2011

Being represented by an oversized mutant dog armed with just a stick it's a very good idea for Riot's image! "SOON"™ he will learn to bring the ball back and leave the kittens alone...

EDIT: Instead of Nasus skin how about a sexy police officer Miss Fortune! That would be the perfect skin to give!
Thumbs up!

n9Dwa5yoGTxg4KRT

08-16-2011

Im sorry but this skin is a bit of a let down.

DioHard

08-16-2011

Ughhh.. that is very NOT fitting with the actual world situation and all.. I dont wanna blah too much, because it doesnt even fit in LoL, lol... h8 it. Gon be at Gamescom and will probably gift it to sumone of my friends..