Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Get Riot K-9 Nasus for Free at Gamescom!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Moneypenny

Marketing Manager

08-16-2011

Summoners!

It’s been nearly a year since we began giving away Riot Squad Singed to summoners who came to visit us at live events. Since so much time has passed, we thought that it was only appropriate to allow Singed to step down from his tour of duty as Riot Police and retire. With Riot Squad Singed now a limited skin, that means we have room for a new member of the unit!

It is my pleasure to announce that the brand new Riot K-9 Nasus skin will now be available for free anywhere that you travel to meet Rioterz in person, starting his grand debut at Gamescom 2011 in Cologne, Germany!

If you can’t make it all the way to Germany to join us at Gamescom, Riot K-9 Nasus will be available for purchase in the League of Legends store for the duration of the event for 975 RP. After that, this awesome skin will be going back into the vault until our next major live event, so don’t miss your chance to snag Riot K-9 Nasus while he’s available!

If you’re going to be in attendance at Gamescom this year, don’t forget to stop by the Riot Games booth to pick up a Riot K-9 Nasus of your very own! We’ll see you on the show floor!

Hrimfaxia

08-16-2011

Can't say whether or not I like the skin.

Static4Realz

08-16-2011

Ugh... good way to ruin Nasus's image.

Heatproofsean

08-16-2011

wow, prob the first skin that looks better in-game than it's splash art lol!

Gekker

Recruiter

08-16-2011

The skin is... strange. But I still gonna get it at the Gamescom

Maybe I will give it away to someone at the form

Edward Fox

08-16-2011

He looks like the white power ranger... it's horrible.

cnfleet

08-16-2011

wow this skin is so bad o.o

Glasreiniger

08-16-2011

so there will be no Singed Skin at GC? :-( this cant be true, I wanted to get him at GC this year ! and pax jax too xD

iSexy

08-16-2011

Using a nightstick, you're doing it wrong.

Hammerbros

08-16-2011

Make a Riot Trundle, then we'll talk.