30 FPS.... 120 FPS.... 30 FPS. What is happening?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rolosch

14-08-2011

Yeah the titel already tells you what my problem is. When I play LoL i either have 30 FPS on lowest graphics, 60 FPS on highest or 120 FPS on highest. Of course it is awesome with 120 FPS on highest settings, but it is frustrating with 30-10 FPS on the lowest settings.

Sadly i have no idea what it is that changes my FPS. My Computer settings appear to have nothing to do with it since it is a random but reproduceable event that suddenly happens.

Did anyone have a similar problem and may be able to help me? I would be really thankful.

Eambo

14-08-2011

Enable VSync and set your cap to Benchmark - same issue?

Rolosch

14-08-2011

Sadly yes. Same issue

IS1dd266092ec0f2

15-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolosch View Post
Yeah the titel already tells you what my problem is. When I play LoL i either have 30 FPS on lowest graphics, 60 FPS on highest or 120 FPS on highest. Of course it is awesome with 120 FPS on highest settings, but it is frustrating with 30-10 FPS on the lowest settings.

Sadly i have no idea what it is that changes my FPS. My Computer settings appear to have nothing to do with it since it is a random but reproduceable event that suddenly happens.

Did anyone have a similar problem and may be able to help me? I would be really thankful.
now you are happy?

Gerald

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

15-08-2011

Wait, your problem is that your FPS is lower when you turn the graphics down?

So on ''low'' settings you have less FPS than when you set the settings to ''high''?..

That's...Odd...

Dk Senpai

15-08-2011

Please join the thread Recent Laggspikes/Freezing at the topic Help & Support thanks.

Derzalol

15-08-2011

same, its very annoying.