Nidalee Or Leblanc

Nidalee 60 48.39%
Leblanc 64 51.61%
Voters: 124. You may not vote on this poll

Nidalee or Leblanc

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BallB4G

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

14-08-2011

Who should i buy out of the 2
I dont want to hear it depends on what type of champ you like playing
I wanna know Which would you prefer to play
This will decide what champ i buy
Around 2-3 games of ip off the 3150 champ
so when i do those games i will look at this thread and Straight away buy that champ

sammy a

14-08-2011

nidalee is probably a more viable chioce but i prefer leblanc...find her more fun to play

Buchyy

14-08-2011

Nidaree

Yanahma

14-08-2011

Nidalee does more damage with her spear than LeBlanc does with her entire combo.

Lord Braska

14-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yanahma View Post
Nidalee does more damage with her spear than LeBlanc does with her entire combo.
Nidalee's spear w/o any AP does 820 dmg at max level & range, which is super hard to hit, unless your opponent is brain-dead.

Blanc's Q R combo only does 930 dmg and silences, and all you have to do is click on your target.

Overrated spear damage ftw

and to OP Leblanc is way stronger than Nidalee, but you gotta learn to smartcast

Konmu

14-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by lord braska View Post
nidalee's spear w/o any ap does 820 dmg at max level & range, which is super hard to hit, unless your opponent is brain-dead.

Blanc's q r combo only does 930 dmg and silences, and all you have to do is click on your target.

Overrated spear damage ftw

and to op leblanc is way stronger than nidalee, but you gotta learn to smartcast
lol.

Edit: Since I'm getting downvoted I should probably explain myself.
Yes, Leblanc offers a pretty high burst damage midgame. BUT the utility of Nidalee (highrange poking, burst heals with as steroid, escaping every gank, being able to backdoor turrets) is just so much better in higher elo games. And, as long as Leblanc doesnt 1-Combo you, she is pretty **** useless.

Scottish Wildcat

14-08-2011

IT depends. They're both very different in terms of playstyle.

I prefer Nidalee myself because she's a true jack of all trades - but she can master a given role if you spend time building around and practising for it. I've played her as an AD carry, an AP carry, a support, an offtank (Lol) and she makes a fantastic anticarry. I know people think of her as just "that hero that tosses spears and heals around", but have you ever actually tried to go toe-to-toe with a carry as Nidalee? It's not just possible, as AD it's basically a guarentee'd kill for you if you've got a ghostblade. Go cougar, combo, BAM 1k takedown. Oh, they're more fed than you? Np lol you've got enough mobility to escape and your heals will keep you up!

I love her, she's so versatile and fun in whatever role you choose to play her. Nothing catches you in cat running through the jungle, people STILL don't expect you to juke by jumping over walls and will chase you into traps quite happily. Godlike laning phase, good poking power, good sustain, very strong solo laner.

Gorik

14-08-2011

I play Nidalee and LeBlanc frequently and LB is imo the better carry since you can easily gank from lvl 3 on and if you pick teleport you can get back into the fight on your lane easily after. Nidalee is harder to play since you need to learn when to change to cougar form and when to stay human. Espacially getting into human form for a spear and heal then back into cougar needs good timing.
For me Nidalee is more fun simply because it's awesome to land a spear on full range seeing the enemy carry nearly one-hitted

mineminecraft

01-11-2013

I have leblanc. She's fullllllll broken at level 3 with ignite you can kill the enemy

Maximum Potato

01-11-2013

LeBlanc.