Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Transfers Between EU West and EU Nordic & East are now Available!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NäXi

03-18-2012

Region: EU Nordic & East (change)
create a account you can only take Eu Nordic and East you CANT take West
Why????

Trigshady

04-10-2012

f2600 fkin stupid i played with guildies from wow and with irl friends and now i cant play with both , fu riot

Sherz1337

04-22-2012

when i am trying to transfer to east from west it says "Reason:Your account name is unavailable on the destination region (Europe Nordic and East.) You will not be able to transfer there at this time."i changed my summoner name but i have still this problem.Could someone help me ?

Gincliwood

10-25-2012

Cool beans : 3

kokek123

11-15-2012

I need one answer...I have 1 account on west and 1 account on east with the same name....can i transfer now or no?

Coenoo

12-04-2012

Dont you think 15 euro is a little much for a server transfer? i am thinking about it but i am not planning to pay 15 euro's

DenisG7

01-28-2013

how many time this done?

lorixd

02-05-2013

Status: Transfer failed. You will be able to continue playing in the current region(Europe West.) Your account balance has not been debited. Your account has not been activated on the new region (Europe Nordic and East.)

Reason:Your account name is unavailable on the destination region (Europe Nordic and East.) You will not be able to transfer there at this time.

A little Explication what they mean by that ? o.e ... My summoner name is available on EU-NE , since i checked it ... However , i tried transfering with a completly different account , and its still not working , i got the same message over and over.

Ricola

04-07-2013

i haven't used a transfer, but i cant transer to west i can only transfer to turkey... im on EUNE btw

yImba

04-17-2013

thx riot