Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Transfers Between EU West and EU Nordic & East are now Available!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mad jon

09-16-2011

they said temp disable after ther patch

Zerius

09-16-2011

Sorry but the transfer does not excist in the ''Other'' Tab....

PissingInAction

09-16-2011

Quote:
Priest Fog:
they said temp disable after ther patch

-
-Ah, ok, then it's all right.. lets hope it'll be available again soon. THX a lot for your help once again.

PissingInAction

09-16-2011

Quote:
Zerius:
Sorry but the transfer does not excist in the ''Other'' Tab....

-
-
-- Yeah - I know - but it used to be there, that is why I "dared to ask" what has happened to it....

DaisyMeRolliin

Recruiter

02-18-2012

the change region thing is not showing up in the other store, so my friend cant change from eu nordic and east to eu west, when will i come back in the other store, earlier in this thread i read that it was temp disabled after the patch, is it the same now?

NegativHoldning

02-20-2012

WTF is up with this transfer **** error 9300? are you guys for real at Riot? It doesn't ****ING WORK!! Trying to get a team up at west but just some of us made the transfer. We made a ticket and you guys just close it and saying it will be up after the weekend but NOOOOO!!!! you have removed the **** and not telling anyone. this **** is for real????

This **** is really REALLY bad Service! they even had to put in 2600 point to do it and now they cant!!!! FIX THIS **** RIOT!!!! NOW!!!!!

BlackMagic25

02-21-2012

Hello I wanna change server....but i cant....i dont see nothing (shop-other) can help me please??i want to go from eu west to nordic east.....tnx for help... sorry for mz english..

Silent HardRazer

02-24-2012

my friend wants to transfer his account from Nordic to West...but we both can't find the transfer thing :S how can we get him transferred?

LeFt eYe Lopex

02-25-2012

wonder if riot doesnt see these posts, i want to transfer back to east from West but cant find it anywhere

GiAnNaKiSkAiGaMw

02-25-2012

Hey guys...please can anyone tell why can i not transfer from eu east to wst or the opposit?