Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Transfers Between EU West and EU Nordic & East are now Available!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SuckMyBow

08-12-2011

thanks alot.

Riot aBhorsen

eSports Coordinator

Follow Riot aBhorsen on Twitter

08-12-2011

2600RP is a fine price in my opinion. You have the option to transfer for free once, if you make the wrong decision or something means you want to swap over then 2600RP is not thast much.

It's what, €15 ? Compare that to a football match at like €25 for 90 minutes entertainment and it's very cheap,

Blayne

08-12-2011

Quote:
A Stoned Zebra:
Shouldn't this service be free? I mean like $20-25 to transfer your account is a lot. It's a deal, but something like this should be free. It effects people's interactions with friends that they had on either part of the EU split. If majority is on server A and you're on server B, why should you have to pay $20-25 just to play with them again with your account that your earned everything on? It is time saving, but I personally think a service like this should be free, OR at least free for the first transfer. It's not right to squeeze money out of every aspect you can think of.. especially with something like this.

reading is hard isnt it....
the first transfer WILL be free they said so a hundred times and you even quoted ymir saying first transfer is free and then you whine about having to pay

EvilVildor

08-12-2011

Will there be a transfer from US to EU?

XO WorstBehavior

Recruiter

08-12-2011

GG

west gona die now

Uber Dragon

Recruiter

08-12-2011

It's about **** time...

This also means from now on it should take about 1 month until login ques on west return. In addition the match making times on east should be increasing as well.

Onset

08-12-2011

Odd, my recent games are gone from the battle history. Now it's displaying games I played a month ago.

Edum Bot

08-12-2011

Finally re-united with one of my best friends.

*cry*

Zodaç

08-12-2011

I am pretty sure more people from west will come to east than otherway round.
Tbh do not want to act rasist but probably we should have put russians and french in a common section , since they deny english .

CrazyDutch

08-12-2011

Here's me hoping EU West wont collapse under huge server load again -.- was so nice without queus and stable servers