Transfers Between EU West and EU Nordic & East are now Available!

First Riot Post
12345 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ymir

Player Behaviour Expert

Follow Ymir on Twitter

12-08-2011
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Summoners!

Account transfers between our two European platforms, EU West and EU Nordic & East, are now available through the League of Legends store. If you have been playing since before the servers were split, and would like to utilize your complementary transfer, you may do so by visiting the Store and selecting the ‘Other’ tab.

If you started playing after we already launched our two European platforms but you’re looking for a change of scenery, or you have already utilized your free transfer and you’d like to transfer back, the fee for transferring between the two servers will be 2600 Riot Points.

If you’re ready to make the jump from one European platform to the other, visit the ‘Other’ tab of the League of Legends store today!

Tactical Unit

12-08-2011

1st post?

and a quik question:

I have this bugg that it says i can transfer from nordic to west while im already in west

anyone else having this problem?

Snorifets

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2011

Thank you Rioteers, been waiting for this awesome news!

RadicalCC

12-08-2011

It took quite some time, but you' ve finally managed it, tell the ones who are responsible and worked their ass off a big thx.

Natriumon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2011

I'm superglad it's finally up and running so don't get me wrong. But ****, 2600 RP just to switch to your friends? That's hella expensive. (yes i know you get one free transfer).

Tactical Unit

12-08-2011

can anyone pls help me with mai problem?

Rhoda Issa

12-08-2011

2600RP = ~15 Euro. Just saying.

JamesChase

12-08-2011

@YMIR
:

When You will delete clones of summoners on the other realm if people do not transfer??

Joshin IV

12-08-2011

Cheers

Puffti

Recruiter

12-08-2011

many people waited for this good job Riot.
I just hope EU West server doesnt collapse now

12345 ... 8