Best counter against Vlad in mid?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spartacus

05-09-2010

there is no counter, if your good with vlad you win mid. (once vlad reaches level 9 you will need constant ganks just to stop your from dieing, plus at level 9 vlad can probably 1v2 so bring 1 more just incase)
but the best is probably...
urgot - he can take advantage of the fact that vlad needs level 9 to reach full potential and deny him very early on.
kennen - the spamability on his Q makes it impossible for vlad to use his to harass you.
malzahaar, well he does surprisingly so much damage and never runs out of mana, this guy always surprises me at mid no matter what.

Tenoziw

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-09-2010

None, 100% op hero is 100% op.

Agneyastra

05-09-2010

Lol dont listen to all this ****.

Vlad cant beat fiddlesticks, no matter what his level in a 1v1.

Take mid, zone out, drain. Fiddle has lane domination over him

These idiots saying there's no counter clearly havent seen fiddle vs vlad..

Trixy Fo Sho

05-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agneyastra View Post
Lol dont listen to all this ****.

Vlad cant beat fiddlesticks, no matter what his level in a 1v1.

Take mid, zone out, drain. Fiddle has lane domination over him

These idiots saying there's no counter clearly havent seen fiddle vs vlad..
Lol, fiddle is a good counter yes. But he is far from the only one.

Best vlad counter: Brains.

Whenever he runs to Q you, hit him back. 90% of the viable mid champs deals more dmg then him, and tons of them can simply push him out of exp range until 7-9.

Ezreal for one, can OWN a vladi in mid.

(i main them both so yes, i know.)

KhaosChampion

05-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trixy Fo Sho View Post
Lol, fiddle is a good counter yes. But he is far from the only one.

Best vlad counter: Brains.

Whenever he runs to Q you, hit him back. 90% of the viable mid champs deals more dmg then him, and tons of them can simply push him out of exp range until 7-9.

Ezreal for one, can OWN a vladi in mid.

(i main them both so yes, i know.)
about them brains, just had a match where the enemy team had krath and vlad*these 2 are relevant*, our whole team aknowlaged the fact that vlad is oped and worked on not letting him get any kills and ganking him as much as possible now it worked, he had 5-4-13 endgame his items: sorc bots, rylai, ring, book whit around 7 charges
now we kinda ignored that krath so he went a god himself some fun kills and had a rly good score 11-4-12 items book whit around 15 charges sorc shoes, ring, roa*fully charged*,blasting wand and amplifying tome...obviously far better items....immagine the lol on our face when vlad was doing more dmg that krath xD, easy plain logic, if krath would get in range to do as much dmg as possible he would die instantly, vlad could go in the middle of them team and mix it up*we had silence and heal reducers and taunts
our team: shen,krath,kas,gp,eve*that had a good earlygame feed*,they also were pretty retarded and only bought around 2 oracles so ye vlad ended up outdmging krath n/c there
and since u said ezreal owns vlad mid im assuming:
a) ur a noob with vlad
b) ur a noob with both ez and vlad
c) ur just a troll
d) all of the above
ezreal owns vlad till around lvl 3 if vlad has>half a brain,lvl 5 otherwise, its pretty natural considering vlad has low base hp and huge hp/level for a caster, past lvl 3 ez will be runing outa mana far be4 he'd get close to kill vlad, only time ez killed me was when i towerdived after his ass, ulti+ignite got him 2 so y....lvl 6+ ez=free kill just ulti ignite drain flash tides pool and he is dead if he has flash aswell u will have to towerdive after him and use to finish...simple and effectivea and for people who say his pool dosent make him invulnerable: the only thing that can dmg him would be a dot skill that was used be4 he pooled, he can dodge prettty much everything else

Sazabi

05-09-2010

soraka lol.
i mean seriously...
1. you can outheal him.
2. he wont be able to push you.
3. youll get ulti faster thus helping a lot early game for your team.

and id say farmed soraka is more valuable to the team than farmed vlad...
i mean...
why put vlad in mid in the first place? xD

Trixy Fo Sho

05-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by KhaosChampion View Post
a) ur a noob with vlad
b) ur a noob with both ez and vlad
c) ur just a troll
d) all of the above
Wait what? Your referring to yourself?

The only thing that post says is that you are absolutely clueless, and do a pathetic attempt at judging my playstyle/skill. Haha, it doesnt work that way dude.

1: Vladimir has bad AP gains, so that he does less damage then a way more farmed/fed karthus is a stupid made up bunch of ****.

2: Vladimir cant rush into a crowd of 5 people and faceroll as you said above, because he will get silenced and stunned to death before the thought of using sanguine pool even occurs in his mind. (I guess the reason why you think that he can, is simply because YOU are the low elo-low skilled one in this conversation. No flame intended)

3: What does my "skill" with ezreal have anything to do with me thinking ezreal owns vladimir? The only reason i say so is because me, my friends and other random people always win eZ vs Vladi in mid lane up until level 9, since thats when vladimir has his peak.

4: Vladimir does not have huge damage, hp in earlygame. Ezreal will chop his hp down like its a blob of butter.

Let me tell you why ezreal can own a vladimir in midlane.

He simply, locks him out of exp and farm range. Which is incredibly easy vs vladi cause:

1: Transfusion has **** dmg, drain and cooldowns until lvl 7/9

2: His auto attacks are weak as ****

yea thats about it. Just run in between vladimir and his creeps and auto hit/mystic him anytime he dares come close. And if you have proper runes you will chop his hp down like ****, and you wont run oom just by using mystic every now and then.

And if vladi for some reason is dumb enough to use pool to dodge ezreals mystic shot etc, as you said., then he owned himself by getting it on cooldown and using up his own hp. And opening a gank window for ezreal.

Bleh, trying to convince narrow people something is annoying.