Advice on how I can increase my elo?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AstralRabbit

10-08-2011

Well im at 1300 elo and I still feel I can go higher. I think about how I can improve as a player ect I play what is needed in my team and I choose viable picks. But at the moment is seem to be stuck around 1370.

I pretty much continuely get knocked from 1300-1370. It is really strange. like my last 2 games which knocked me down 26 elo I just got bad teams. My most recent one were I was playing nocturne jungle my whole team was flaming and are nidalee was an absoultley horrible top. Like when I came up to gank their ww she didn't even have her heal so I died because nidalee didn't have any damage to do anything and so I got counter ganked by amumu and they killed me (the pains of being a jungler sometimes :P) and she didn't farm ect and kept leaving top. It was painful to watch lol. I would like some advice which could help me up to 1400. I probably will have heard some of it before but anything will help.

thanks

Identity Crisis

10-08-2011

win games

what i feel like helps for me when people lose their lane, let them lose their tower, get into teamfights instead, for some reason that turns games over in my favor half of the time

Mitthul

10-08-2011

Play trynadamere with cleanse and cloak and dagger. Press r and laugh at cc

pedra forlorn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2011

u need a buddy

Tartak

10-08-2011

Soraka

glovesforfoxes

10-08-2011

Ward. Every time you go back, buy 1-2 wards (or however much you can have spare), and when placing them, think "Am I likely to see anything useful here over the next 3 minutes?". Hot spots are Dragon, Baron, and Red/Blu buff. If you ward properly you can help your team so much because low elo players usually won't be able to deal with it.

iob

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2011

Record your own games, then look for weaknesses.