Pantheon runes/masteries after patch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

uNk Zypher

09-08-2011

I will start playing Pantheon again after the patch, but I'm wondering which runes and masteries to use now. First I always used an 11/0/19 mastery tree for reduced cooldowns and better mana regeneration early game, but in the upcoming patch some mana costs and cooldowns will be reduced, so wouldn't it be a good idea to go back to an offensive based mastery tree?
And as for the runes, I always used:
- Greater Mark of Desolation (Armor Penentration 1.66)
- Greater Seal of Clarity (Mana per 5 sec 1.17) --> Not needed anymore because of reduced mana costs?
- Greater Glyph of Focus (Cooldown Reduction 0.65) --> Not needed anymore because of reduced cooldowns?
- Greater Quintessence of Desolation (Armor penentration 3.33)

So..Would this still be good for the next patch or should I change some runes and mastery points?

Kaskade inc

09-08-2011

i would go for the additional mana reg tbh

Akpalah

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-08-2011

I play Pantheon 21-0-9 and with ArmorPen reds&purple with manaregen/lvl blue and yellow... That does the trick and will be even better because of the reduced costs...

Yossarian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-08-2011

I'm not lvl 30 yet, but I spent the little IP I had on buying tier 2 runes just to get a semi-decent pantheon build. I'm gonna play him alot in the upcoming weeks!

Ralfh4

10-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yossarian22 View Post
I'm not lvl 30 yet, but I spent the little IP I had on buying tier 2 runes just to get a semi-decent pantheon build. I'm gonna play him alot in the upcoming weeks!
You really shouldn't have done that.

Kaskade inc

10-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralfh4 View Post
You really shouldn't have done that.
so true

Spek en Eikes

10-08-2011

I run flat AD quints ArPen marks mp5 seals and a combination of flat MR and mr/level glyphs.

Ralfh4

10-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulscream View Post
so true
I made the same mistake and even now I'm struggling to finish my rune pages.