Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EpicVipa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-08-2011

Well according to the official thing by riot it says that the season 1 ladders are going to be ending in late august and people will be getting rewards if they reach either bronze, silver, gold or platinum.

What i want to know is what is the elo need to get to one of those reward tiers.
Like how much elo do i need to get that much

chaosrain

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-08-2011

1250 bronze , 1500 silver , 1800 gold , 2300+ platinum

not sure if its 100% correct with platinum

EpicVipa

08-08-2011

k, thanks mate

This shud help a lot of people who have been wondering this question aswell i think

Poedelie

08-08-2011

His numbers are incorrect.

Bronze: 1250
Silver: 1495
Gold: 1875
Platinum: 2222

EpicVipa

08-08-2011

Well its around same mark

Im not near bronze anyways thats what im aiming to get so only needed bronze but i thought that other people who are higher may want to know what they need to get to

Aydurr

08-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poedelie View Post
Platinum: 2222
Fixed. Source:http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Elo