Akali counters.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wolfislol

01-09-2010

So who counters Akali? been having some fun with her. shes awesome.

Trixy Fo Sho

01-09-2010

Everyone that has a stun/silence/very high nuke or reveal spells. Twisted fate, annie, corki (Meh), sion list goes on. Akali is a gamble to have on your team, she can be awesome and she can fail miserably

s e N

01-09-2010

Even a non fed akali who plays well is really dangerous to your carries.
Especially the range carries since they normally lack important CC like stuns, taunts, silence and they won't be able to escape akali.
By experience, each time i manage not to get CCed (tanks and supports especially) and charge the two carries behind the melee, i always either kill both of them or make them flee. Akali is a very nice assassin because of her huge burst, her survivability in teamfights with stealth zone, and her spammable gap closing ult.

Krotos

01-09-2010

Imho the best counter ever against Akali at the beginning is a Corki-Soraka lane. It completely disables any farming possibilities for her and every attempt to turn on her cloak results in instant reveal via phosphorous bomb. I haven't lost the lane vs Akali as that combo yet. :P

Razer

01-09-2010

stuns, same way to counter every high dps champ, same way youd deal with annie, ezreal, twitch, ryze, tristana, etc etc etc

Kniven

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-09-2010

Sion, period.

Thorsell

01-09-2010

yeah stun her then hit her hard

Ahri Nine Tails

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-09-2010

Both mr/hp stacking in one = Akali can't physicall kill that person unless she's been fed to hell and back.

CC harddisables her completely though, so be weary of Akali's who buy Quicksilver sash to correct that.

CleverBird

01-09-2010

Akali is awesome, but when there's too much CC you're screwed... since she has almost no escape mechanisms

I wish I could cast her ulti on friendlies as well, just like Kat and Jax can

NA ComeGetSomeDP

Recruiter

01-09-2010

MR > Akali.