I would like to be in Blue team everytime -.-

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aniello

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2011

I can't believe Riot don't see this or never did anything about it.

Purple team has HUGE Angle disadvantage in their sight. Every time I join I cross my finger and I hope I am in blue team, this simply because you have better View and it is a STRONG advantage, expecially for people that plays with locked camera.

Now... I know riot doesn't want to rotate the camera, but Is it so HARD to change View Angle (right now you can't see like a SQUARE, your camera let you see less in bottom than top)? Or just increase the MAX range view (I mean having your camera much more far)?

C'mon... I think it's easy to change this...

Maelos

02-08-2011

who gives a ****. only fools play with locked.

BenJah

02-08-2011

lol? i hope u trollin!

Project Insanity

02-08-2011

I was born unable to move my eyes, it's hard for me to focus on multiple things on free cam. Maybe you have similar problems, through disability or what have you. I still play locked cam on purple, even when dealing with skillshot based champions, it isn't hard to hit y, unload all the skillshots in the right place, then press space or y again to return focus to your champion so you don't make a position mistake and die.

Having said that, however, I'd like to know how to move the interface around so when I'm playing purple I can move the skillbar up to the top of my screen, only problem I have is when the enemy is right on the tip the bottom of my screen and I can't get at them because the UI is in the way.

TL;DR: Unlock the cam for skillshots, then return it with space or y to keep yourself focussed.

Icyene

02-08-2011

It's true though, when your on purple your view is restricted if you play with locked camera.

Afgudins Fráuja

02-08-2011

You assume Riot spent development effort on this. I doubt "people who can't move their eyes" are a significant target group and Riot would want to invest money to accomodate them. Since they're a private company they're not required to implement accessibility features.

There do exist third party mods to move the interface though, but I think linking to them would somehow be illegal so I'll leave you to the care of Google.

Ferocia

02-08-2011

Why don't they just rotate the map for those who do play with locked cam.

Project Insanity

02-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enai Siaion View Post
You assume Riot spent development effort on this. I doubt "people who can't move their eyes" are a significant target group and Riot would want to invest money to accomodate them. Since they're a private company they're not required to implement accessibility features.

There do exist third party mods to move the interface though, but I think linking to them would somehow be illegal so I'll leave you to the care of Google.
I didn't mention my disability as a "omg QQ" style sob story. I'm just saying, people who can watch everything on a screen all the time have no excuse to not unlock the camera to unload skillshots and returning it again if they need to focus on their champion.

pedra forlorn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2011

other disadvantage is that blue can cover dragon and their jungle exit with 1 ward

on the other side purple has easier baron steal

if u do small creep jungle route and gank at lvl 3 on blue ur closest to the duo lane while on purple top lane - think this is a win for blue too

purple has slightly strong minions

blue botlane is easier to gank due to jungle exit, but so is purple top

Qvar

02-08-2011

Locked cam, lol.
I automatically feel like a moron when accidentally push the space bar.