Nerf Nerf Nerf

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tenoziw

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

31-08-2010

No this is not a rage thread, neither a QQ thread. Just a normal thread made for Riot and LoL players so they can see which heroes I think is overpowered.
And no I do not just say that those heroes who pwn me is op.
And yes I've played all heroes I talk about now, and I tell you when (before or after nerfs/buffs) and how much I played them.
Most important nerfs = Shaco, Xin Zhao, Vladimir, Katarina

Xin Zhao = Havent played him so much myself, but when I did he was ridiculously op, (and yes this was after his nerf). Me and my mate play this game and he invited two of his mates to the game. When they were new to the game (some time before xin came) they was not so good of course. Still when one of this guys tried Xin zhao (the version he was nerfed) he pwnd like hell, he said "Oh this hero is like crazy".
Xin seriously needs a nerf, even if people can not see that.
Whats need to be fixed = general nerf, way too op.

Katarina = She has been way to much buffed, I played her last week when she was like insane crazy, played her some games.
My opinion about her: "Hello I have good spells no cd, no cost and insane dmg" wat?
Her first spell = Insane harassment vs other carrys and vs casters. Way too good dmg and too low cd, yes she needs a spell to creep with but make it less dmg on heroes..
Otherwise she is also op, the ulti is just retardly insane. When I played her and I was going 3v3 with my mates I did ulti when they stun, insane dmg, and the ulti cd is gone directly after we killed them lol....
Whats need to fix = Too low cds (Specielly low for being at no cost...), too much dmg.

Mordekaiser = Yes, the insane damage tank. Some people dont call him a tank, "he cant protect his friends with any spells", well that doesnt really matter, you cant even go bypass him because really good dmg output, if you do that you are already dead before you reach the squishy heroes.
People call heimer op because insane pusher, but Morde can take down heimer super easy and also has a great shield, great life (being a tank) and good dmg, which heimer has not....
Whats need to be fixed = Longer cd at the spells, (he can hold shield for ages..), more life required when doing the spells, lower damage.

Shaco = Crazy, I cant actually tell if he is that op after nerfs, but before nerf = lol!!!
And one thing is, his damage output may not be insane, though its really really good o_O
But a hero that has super easy to escape should not be allowed to have good dmg or much life for example.
My point is, take ashe for example normal carry what does she has, a bit slow with volley, and ulti stun which u dont wanna use for escape but you have to sometimes..
Tf, stuncard or slow card, or ulti but this one you dont wanna use when you escape either really..
Ezreal, your third spell, a short flash.
And some other heroes with normal esape abilitys.

Okay then we take shacos spells, throw spell, "hello f*cker you are slowed" very good for hunting and works when you are hunted aswell to slow enemies.
Jump spell, hello I jump away AND get invisble, yes I am insane, very good for both hunting and escaping.
Jack box spell - Yes now I almost reach shaco (hunting him), f*ck no suddenly you got feared :O Shaco escapes again!
And when shaco use it offensive, put some of them in a bush, WOAH insta feared, and not only that, the small little *******s do insane dmg also!
I thought the fear couldnt stack but when I met shaco like 2 weeks ago he had 5 of them in a bush, 5 seconds of fear...? What, are u serious, lol....
Ultimate = lollolo insane spell "Hello I got a copy of myself that does almost as much dmg as I (75% of ur own dmg) and if I have 5 sunfirecaps I get 10 of them with ultimate, LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL INSANE! and if you succed to kill my copy you will get daggers that dmg you aswell, and after that hard work its only me Shaco left which is only 10 times harder to kill than the copy, gl hf"

My point is here, with such extreme escape abilitys (way more than normal carrys) and still so good dmg, and invis, he become insane! nerf!
And I recently got knowledge that u can stack 5 sunfire capes on shaco and ulti recives the dmg from them aswell, that is retarded... nerf nerf nerf.
And also his ulti is also good to escape with...

Whats need to be fixed = All, I meeting him now ingame, insane op without even feed it seems like.... Was he secretly buffed maybe??
If he do not get a BIG nerf soon I consider stop playing this game.

Akali = I cant really say how she is op, since I've only played her once or twice before.
But she seem like a bit too much dmg, and kinda low cds.
Do not have much to say here.
Whats need to be fixed = Some small general nerfs.

Kogmaw = Insane range on the ulti, otherwise fine, played him sometimes when he was free.

Whats need to be fixed = range on ulti

Nidalee = What is nidalee op you say? :O
Not really op imo, but in her cougar form cds is way to low, specielly second spell, so imo higher cds but better ap ratio on her cougar form spells.

Whats need to be fixed = higher cds but better ap ratio on her cougar form spells.

Nunu = well he isnt op imo, except third spell, dmg is fine but the slow, slows way too much and way to long time (4-5 sec?)

Whats need to be fixed = nerf the slow and how long it is slowing

Vladimir = no comment needed, nerf.

That's it!

*******http://i38.tinypic.com/ivfvhi.png[/IMG]

Iridya

31-08-2010

mate ... rly you are simply O_O

go buy some skill^^

if you are level 30....

Mordicai

31-08-2010

"Kogmaw = Insane range on the ulti, otherwise fine, played him sometimes when he was free.

Whats need to be fixed = range on ulti"

You just suggested that they gimp the most fun ability on Kog :\

DaxakaBG

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

31-08-2010

Why the hell is Shaco the one to get the most flames...
It's ppl like you who get champions like Shaco and Heimer nerfed to DEATH...
Personally I think Shaco got nerfed enough last patch...what more do you want...Shaco deleted ??

True, he can deal good damage, but there are other champions who can aswell and I don't see them getting nerfed...

It all comes down to how well YOU (as a player) can counter a champion in a certain situation...
Shaco can be countered by simply getting an Oracle...and when in comes down to fighting him and his copy...just DON'T KILL THE COPY ...focus down the real one as fast as possible and get your ass out of there...it's not that hard.

All im saying is that it's not only the champions that wins the fight...it's the skills of the player too.

PlayerHater

31-08-2010

at the OP.. you're playing ryze..a char that requires rolling your face across the keyboard, your opinions on OPness are invalid. lollersnarefacerolll111111 oh gais i killed someone!

Meruemu

31-08-2010

... I really wanna say L2...but i won't.
I'm ok for akali and Xin Zhao,those 2 deals much dmg, a little nerf might be good.
Not for the others.
Katarina=Another QQ thread about her,god ****. Ok,she's a pain,no cost spell,low cd,bla bla. But she's a mage with NO CC, her ulti has sorta low range and can be interrupted like all the other ulti! Ok,it's devastating,but she actually has to jump in the middle of everyone to use it. Just keep a cc for her,and she'll be fine. Also,if she's not fed,she's nothing to be afraid.
Mordekaiser= Nerf Morde would make him more useless than he is. This dude has tankish abilities,yet he's bad as it, as you said he has no cc/support skills. This dude is just a god**** walking tower! In lategame you can ignore him and go for the cc-ers,he'll hit you,yay,but won't be of much use for the team unless you're stupid enough to focus him.
Shaco= dunno,haven't seen one after the nerf.
Kog'Maw= it's not imba,it's originality, his ulti is unique, to nerf the range would destroy the point of the ulti.
Nidalee= No cc,squishy,thanks god she has some low cd in cougar,or what else does she have to deals dmg except of the spear!?
Nunu= No comment. Here i really wanna say l2...p-p-p-..Nunu is one of the hardest champ ever to use correctly, he has insane ulti and his harass is annoying,but except his harass ball,he has NOTHING to deal dmg when his ulti is on cd. Also,it doesn't have imba range as well.
Vlad= Do not feed,and smash his head on early. Until lvl 9, he's a walking free-feed. Squishy,and his spells won't help him.

Iridya

31-08-2010

mate you have to stop this game, i don't know which level you are...but really you don't know how to counter nothing and you are just trolling around...just /quit ^^

Sylian

31-08-2010

Shaco wasn't OP before the nerf. Learn to counter him. And Nunu? You seriously want Nunu nerfed?

Zen573

31-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylian View Post
Shaco wasn't OP before the nerf. Learn to counter him.
Before the nerf you needed like 3 ppl with a blink type ability to chase and kil him ... Not imba enough ?

Bwuk

31-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnsTheBest View Post
Before the nerf you needed like 3 ppl with a blink type ability to chase and kil him ... Not imba enough ?
He was probably fed then. Shaco got nerfed only because all noobs cried about him because they dont know how to counter him-> buy oracle and you got dead Shaco in 2 secs, seriously, he is really really weak and melee so he have to get close to everyone. He never was OP, Shaco can't really do much against skilled players who know how to counter him.