How much IP do you get per game?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Twizzy24

30-07-2011

So how much IP do you get per win or loss?

Mines about 180 for a win and a 120 for a loss which seems a bit low with the IP boost. What about you guys? Cos a few people I know are getting like 500 for wins

Marxon12

30-07-2011

People getting 500 spend all night in afk rooms. If you want to overclock your PC go ahead, but dont go running to your parents or start complaining when your PC burns out or Graphic card burns out.

ClipJam

30-07-2011

why? is IP based on how long a battle is and not what you do in it?

Twizzy24

30-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marxon12 View Post
People getting 500 spend all night in afk rooms. If you want to overclock your PC go ahead, but dont go running to your parents or start complaining when your PC burns out or Graphic card burns out.
Wut? No it's a regular game..

Marxon12

30-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClipJam View Post
why? is IP based on how long a battle is and not what you do in it?
IP is affected by the time you spend in game, bonus IP is from your purchased or daily first win bonuses.

pedra forlorn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

30-07-2011

aint ip gain capped at like 1,5 hour or even less

Marxon12

30-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twizzy24 View Post
Wut? No it's a regular game..
It cant be, if people are telling you that they are lieing. The fact is your getting the average ammounts of IP.

500+ IP requires a game to last about 2 hours... and even then 500 IP is the cap I believe but since I dont leave my PC on all night I cant be entirely sure.

And for anyone who says, "OMG you idiot, PC wont brake if I leave it on all night."

You're wrong. A fan doesn't prevent your PC overheating, and fail safes dont protect your PSU, Graphics card or other components. It's only their to stop your motherboard being completely ****ed up.

Twizzy24

30-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marxon12 View Post
It cant be, if people are telling you that they are lieing. The fact is your getting the average ammounts of IP.

500+ IP requires a game to last about 2 hours... and even then 500 IP is the cap I believe but since I dont leave my PC on all night I cant be entirely sure.

And for anyone who says, "OMG you idiot, PC wont brake if I leave it on all night."

You're wrong. A fan doesn't prevent your PC overheating, and fail safes dont protect your PSU, Graphics card or other components. It's only their to stop your motherboard being completely ****ed up.
No they're not lying..

Marxon12

30-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twizzy24 View Post
No they're not lying..
>.<

Then ask them to send you a picture of how long the game lasted and the IP they earned then upload it to a host and show us.

Then come back and prove me wrong.

Rhoda Issa

30-07-2011

You can get triple IP for a win with both boosts (timed and per-win ones) and add to that a first win of the day bonus.

120IP*3+150=510IP for a 45-55 minute game.