Own3d.TV issues

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

So Skeptical

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

30-07-2011

Hello,

Not long ago I started streaming, I'm not good at this game, but some people watched some stream, I entertained, fun stuff.

Either way, I can't connect to my own3d.TV channel anymore, I can stream through Justin.TV, however my own3d channel always stays black, no sound either.

I use XSPLIT broadcaster on an Alienware i7, 8GB DDR 3, 2 x 640GB SSD and 2x 6900HD Radeon. So that wouldn't really be the issue either.

Can someone tell me how to fix the issue, I Googled my ass off and couldn't find anything.

Kind regards,

a sad streamer.

So Skeptical

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

30-07-2011

Bump for help

Beakle

30-07-2011

Since im not a streamer myself i cant really help you but it might help if youŽd delete the temporary files (if there are any) and /or the cache. Otherwise you should perhaps write an e-mail to the support of own3d.tv :/

King KawaiiStorm

30-07-2011

Reset all settings in xSplit for own3d.tv and on own3d.tv too. If it doesn't work u can always try to stream ur justin.tv stream to own3d.tv using that feature in xSplit

So Skeptical

30-07-2011

I cleaned my whole computer of anything with CCleaner, reinstalled the software, inbetween delete registry values, still doesn't seem to work ;[.

Beakle

30-07-2011

Ah i gotta add something... i think xsplit only supports streaming if the game is run in window mode.
Did you maybe change your settings to full screen?

So Skeptical

30-07-2011

I reset all settings in xSplit, still doesn't work.

Edit : I use Windowed mode with Shift Window o-o

Beakle

30-07-2011

Try this one: http://gamercide.org/posts/a-guide-t...g-with-xsplit/

(Am i allowed to post links? xD)

Anyways..do you use the latest version of xsplit?.. I mean..im googling around atm and found that many people got real problems with that broadcasting software.. maybe you should watch out for another one. There have to be alternatives >.>

own3D Jason

31-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caelum Defy View Post
Hello,

Not long ago I started streaming, I'm not good at this game, but some people watched some stream, I entertained, fun stuff.

Either way, I can't connect to my own3d.TV channel anymore, I can stream through Justin.TV, however my own3d channel always stays black, no sound either.

I use XSPLIT broadcaster on an Alienware i7, 8GB DDR 3, 2 x 640GB SSD and 2x 6900HD Radeon. So that wouldn't really be the issue either.

Can someone tell me how to fix the issue, I Googled my ass off and couldn't find anything.

Kind regards,

a sad streamer.
Hey Caelum!

Can you contact us at support@own3d.tv so that we can assist you a bit further with this? Please let us know what your own3D.tv username is and so on so we can have a look at the issue for you.

The sooner we can get in touch with you directly, the faster we can help you out. We can even do a TeamViewer or Join.Me session to make sure you have the most efficient settings for your Internet Connection and Computer Specs.

I hope to hear back from you soon!

Regards,
Jason Babo
Director of Customer Support
www.own3D.tv