Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

game wont start

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BYAKHOS

07-29-2011

when i open the game i just have league of legends logo but game wont start i w8 and w8 nothing happen what should i do i fed up with this always i should have problem with game riot plzz help me

invasion2011

07-29-2011

u know what . i had this today

i was have black screen after champ selection 2 days ago and today i have like ur problem and i Decided to do format 4 my labtop and now im downloading lol .

im waiting ... , i ll tell u later

BYAKHOS

07-30-2011

plzz riot help me fast and thx for u invasion2011

BYAKHOS

07-30-2011

today i try to open the game it suddenly works i don't know how but i have to repair coz i have update error message i repair it and it works riot i don't know what happen to game it's going crazy

BYAKHOS

07-30-2011

i think the game work but it didn't coz i have the same old problem server client mismatch omg riot i fed up with u and i have this new problem now i can't update from any of other server too i have this screen

Untitled.jpg

vLemon

QA Analyst

07-30-2011

Have you checked your firewall to see if its blocking one of lol launchers?

BYAKHOS

07-30-2011

i try to download the patch and it's downloaded but i have client server mismatch message so every game i started i have black screen and message said " client server mismatch" and the game don't start and i return to lobby

BYAKHOS

07-30-2011

i really don't know what happen to the game but works now how don't ask me ? i just try to quit and restart the game and it works omg that is really strange riot plzzz i have too much leaves coz of u thx

BYAKHOS

07-30-2011

omg riot i fix all that problems but i have now one new problem when i open the game i have error dialog said " RADS error unspecified error occurred , please check the logs for more information" i have this message first time when i was going into the game after champion selection and when i try to relog i have that message so i can't even relog to game riot i have alot of leaves coz of u omg wtf

BYAKHOS

07-30-2011

i have these in logs
"##########################################"
objectEncoding = 3
protocol = "rtmp"
proxyType = "best"
unconnectedPeerStreams = (Array)#36
uri = "rtmps://prod.eu.lol.riotgames.com:2099"
usingTLS = true
protocol = "rtmps"
reconnecting = false
recordMessageSizes = false
recordMessageTimes = false
requestTimeout = -1
uri = "rtmps://prod.eu.lol.riotgames.com:2099"
url = "rtmps://prod.eu.lol.riotgames.com:2099"
useSmallMessages = true
channelId = "my-rtmps"
connected = false
currentTarget = (mx.messaging::Consumer)#37
authenticated = false
channelSet = (mx.messaging::ChannelSet)#3
clientId = "clientNotification-broadcast-7484a903-be37-46d8-9cef-da#######c3a77-clientId-#######"
connected = false
destination = "messagingDestination"
id = "91B1752B-609A-3364-2AC4-7B7326CB980D"
maxFrequency = 0
requestTimeout = -1
resubscribeAttempts = 5
resubscribeInterval = 5000
selector = ""
subscribed = false
subtopic = "clientNotification-broadcast"
timestamp = #######54
eventPhase = 2
reconnecting = false
rejected = false
target = (mx.messaging::Consumer)#37
type = "channelDisconnect"
7/30/2011 17:33:39.863 [DEBUG] com.riotgames.platform.common.utils.RemoteObjectGenerator ChannelSet Disconnected: [ChannelEvent channelId="my-rtmps" reconnecting=false rejected=false type="channelDisconnect" bubbles=false cancelable=false eventPhase=2]
7/30/2011 17:33:39.866 [INFO] ChannelSet.AuthenticationAgent '9A535CF8-BB7C-12A4-F07F-7B7326C5DB45' authentication agent acknowledge of 'AF277A8C-5A6B-7F2A-0D11-7B76F7F6D89C'.
7/30/2011 17:33:39.869 [INFO] com.riotgames.platform.gameclient.ViewMediatorImpl onExiting...
7/30/2011 17:33:39.870 [DEBUG] com.riotgames.platform.gameclient.maestro.MaestroController MaestroController.addMessage: message=Sending quit message to maestro.

7/30/2011 17:33:39.871 [DEBUG] com.riotgames.platform.gameclient.services.maestro.Maest