Easy to Play Champions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iTz ToasZted

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

30-07-2011

no this isnt a complaint about "noobchamps" or anything similar
just a list of the real Easy to play champs
since ive heard lots of people flaming about noobchamps which is totally dumb

first of all your "noobchamps" are just easier to handle but not stronger....

heres the list
Master Yi (quite easy use q to farm minions use your buffs and right click)
Xin Zhao (right timing for intiation rush,ult,buffs,rightclick)
Ashe (hitting with ult actually is hardest besides that shes right klick... but shes an esl champ how can u call that a "noobchamp"?? main difference is last hitting with has got nothing to do with the difficulty of a champ)
Caitlyn (easy to play mid hard to master theres isnt much to say is there?)
Garen (spin to win easy to play but played a lot better with experience and knowledge of build and skills)
Mordekaiser (just use ur skills noobs will fall pros will gank and bash you since they know ur weak spots just slightly skill dependant)
Sivir (shes most of a pusher so not very effective in fights if not played by pros but still easy to make a good game with her)
Twitch ( first champ i bought just went ivis to enemies,right cklicked und used slow and expunge; will be used more effectively in team fights by pros and for last hitting but heard hell get some remake soon anyways)
Warwick (hes rightclick,buff, spam q, and ult to to gain advantage and the easiest jungler
but still hes esl where they tend to build him tank and use his ult to gank 1v1's are not likely to be seen there)
Yorick (spam all his skills as soon as u got manamune and just right click untill the skills are up again i wonder he seemed so hard to many players...)

as u can see most of these champs get slightly better if played by pros but still their main usefullnes can also be taken by no skill players
but if one of them pawns you that means he played him more effective than u played
or u just have no good champ to face him

now theres some champs seen as "noobchars" which arent/ are not anymore
Jax ( yea late game you see the jax just using his jump and right clicking u to death using his W in between for more dmg seems quite easy huh? hes terribly weak early game so if the summoner hasnt got the skills to have good laning /or u just dont keep him off it he will suck hes the most item reliant char in the game so if he cant farm he fails!)
nocturne ( He WAS noob champ since he was OP but now theres at least a little skill a nocturne that just charges u from afar without any teammates doesnt guarantee a succesfull gank so hes gotta time as well as his other skills need timing his e does not work if he cant keep in range so if he uses e and u flash... yea fail but if he uses it when u cant flash or go invis or something he maybe will succed so some skill reliance in there?)
Tryndamere (ok even to me this sounds strange but try isnt a noob champ at least not anymore but look at his skills his spin isnt just a charge its also an escape his w doesnt just slow it reduces ad his heal at the right moment keeps him in lane and he requires last hits for his abilities to work? not any noob can use him decently they just relied on his ult and right clicked but hes got more inside himself than that)
Olaf (aiming with his axe,using his buffs in the right moment so u dont die at low life where hes most effective and finding a somewhat decent build since it cant be just phantom dancers and bloodthirsters its not really hard but nooby? not really)
Fiddlesticks ( he might be considered OP but noobchamp?? omg yea ur right hes totally nooblike he can use his ult whenever he wants even whil standing in front of a tower after he base attacked you...NOT! u always are in need of the right positioning whether u jump over wall or out of brush with his ult, fear doesnt do good work if your enemy is standing in a safe position and neither does his drain when the enemys almost out of range)
... there are still others left but anyway

so these so called "noob champs" arent always nooby they just seem to require no skill
but even if its little its more than a complete noob could handle anytime
(i had so much noobs on my team up untill now, i have seen so many dps morganas...)
u wanna tell me that those could easily farm with jax under harassment??

though if you are falming but people playing these champs then u just picked champs that are to hard to play for you... seriously because of a champ being easy it doesnt mean hes op actually the hard ones more likely tend to being op since they cant be balanced easily.

just wanted to give a little support to people whcih were flamed for playing champs considered nooby
if u wanna add some champs or give some details about some you are alway welcome to do so =)

BeJEWeled

30-07-2011

This post is both incoherent as badly written at the same time. I know you want to pull off a good story but I yet cant see the purpose nor point of this thread.

Your story looks a bit like an elucadation, but it lacks structure.

You should rewright this.

iTz ToasZted

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

30-07-2011

u mean rewrite?
sorry my written english is not that good actually
the purpose of this post is to give people some knowledge about champs
and maybe help stop the flaming about "noobchamps"
i dont care much about the structure of my texts (still managed getting good grades =b)
just the information in them is what i care about
i didnt really want to pull of a good story this is nothing to brag about just some information

also pls dont count this as an attack on you but ur post is some criticism about mine and has got nothing really to do with the topic

i wont dislike though since i sorta agree with u ^^ i just didnt care about that part of this thread

itsjH

30-07-2011

Quote:
This post is both incoherent as badly written at the same time. I know you want to pull off a good story but I yet cant see the purpose nor point of this thread.

Your story looks a bit like an elucadation, but it lacks structure.

Quote:
Quote:
rewright
Awww man you were doing so well

Back on topic, I don't really see the point of this thread

iTz ToasZted

30-07-2011

ok once again its to give people some information (mainly lvl 5-25)
about champs so maybe they would stop crying about almost every champ being a noob champ
thats all there really is to it well it got some views already so people seem to be interested in it
also it might help new players finding some champs they could play with less experience
im sorry i couldnt make the purpose clearly enough before is this fine ?

iTz ToasZted

30-07-2011

anyway id like like to know who voted me down and for what reason
dont worry i wont start flaming or some that cr*p
just want to know what it lacks (and dont tell em structure pls....)

Seryrn

30-07-2011

The post is difficult to read, it's true, but the information inside is generally accurate for the most part. I personally don't agree with some of what you said, but most of it is generally true.

I wouldn't really say any champion is a true "noob" champion. Sure, there are champs that a player can can pick up after only playing them a few times, score a few kills with and do their job in team fights. However, a player that has been playing that champion for a long time will vastly out-perform the less experienced player.

"Noob" champions are generally called that because of their simplistic design and easy-to-learn play style. This does not mean that anyone can just play them and dominate, or that they are bad players for playing those champions.

Brigadier Bezem

30-07-2011

ty level 22 guys says how easy champs are to play O_o

QGR

30-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by bezempjuh View Post
ty level 22 guys says how easy champs are to play O_o
XD
he thinks twitch is easy

kerbult

30-07-2011

wow sivir

uhm yeah. ok. sivir.