Spell vamp?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SupaSup

02-06-2010

Yo fella's i have a quick question what is spell vamp exactly? Might sound stupid but i never heard anything about it just saw it on a few items now

Ty in advance!

SandyFrink

Banned

02-06-2010

Lifesteal for your spells.

SupaSup

02-06-2010

Ahh oke so lifesteal for casters , thanks mate

Tenoziw

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-06-2010

I think it really sucks, we should have more and better items that give spells vamp.

Casters/Spell-heroes are so weak in endgame when all normal dps heroes has lifesteal and casters do not, they just reg their life back while fighting with high attack speed, while the caster looses because he has no lifesteal and most wait on the cooldowns on his spells to attack the enemy.

SMayhem

02-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenoziw View Post
I think it really sucks, we should have more and better items that give spells vamp.

Casters/Spell-heroes are so weak in endgame when all normal dps heroes has lifesteal and casters do not, they just reg their life back while fighting with high attack speed, while the caster looses because he has no lifesteal and most wait on the cooldowns on his spells to attack the enemy.
Annie and Fiddle disagree.

Casters have strong AOE damage and disables, they can decide the end of a fight easier than an AD carry, you want them to have a strong heal like end game lifestealing? Uh...

Recom

02-06-2010

Casters can burn down physical champs in 1 second, so the don't need massive spell vamp.

Spell vamp was designed for aoe spell i guess (fits very well on Karthus, Fiddle and Katarina but who else?)

SLO Candy

Recruiter

02-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenoziw View Post

Caster weak late game? Are you serious? Try ryze, ezreal, fiddle, annie.. I think your game experience is weak not casters

Gangi

02-06-2010

morgana works best with spell vamp, since she gets above 30% spell vamp from his passive and 12% from gunblade, with high ap when activating her ulti in middle of 5 champions she instantly recovers all her lost hp, up to 3k. or even more.

Other than that, annie and fiddle imo take spell vamp very nicely too but morgana is the king of spell vamp

Bibidiboo

02-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gangi View Post
morgana works best with spell vamp, since she gets above 30% spell vamp from his passive and 12% from gunblade, with high ap when activating her ulti in middle of 5 champions she instantly recovers all her lost hp, up to 3k. or even more.

Other than that, annie and fiddle imo take spell vamp very nicely too but morgana is the king of spell vamp
35% PAssive
will of ancients> 50%
hextech revolver 62%

Pro!

Gangi

02-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bibidiboo View Post
35% PAssive
will of ancients> 50%
hextech revolver 62%

pr0 but really, not that great xD

Believe me its pro , i tanked my last game with morgana better than our mordekaiser due to spell vamping all my dealt damage back..