What is better: DotA or LoL?

DotA ofcourse! 23 20.72%
LoL pwns all! 88 79.28%
Voters: 111. You may not vote on this poll

DotA vs Lol

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

teo peo

29-08-2010

So, the great battle begins! motivate your vote!
I Like league of legends since people are friendlyer here, but i like dota since there each hero is unique(example).

Marushin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

29-08-2010

I found DotA quite slow, I played a game now and again but I never really got into it. LoL is faster paced and also much nicer to look at IMO.

I also like the whole runes/masteries thing.

FlegMax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

29-08-2010

hmmm i bet LoL will win , and a suprise would be that on a dota forum dota would win

Dragoon112

29-08-2010

Use search before posting ?
And how are heroes in lol not unique ?
Tryndamere and Karthus are the same =O ?

Marushin

29-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoon112 View Post
Use search before posting ?
And how are heroes in lol not unique ?
Tryndamere and Karthus are the same =O ?
I always build Karthus for crits, dont you?

AMonkeyCourier

29-08-2010

Excellent troll, 10/10.

RutgerLover

29-08-2010

DotA is still better. Why? I've never had any problems with me not being able to play DotA because the servers were unstable. And when I have to chose between two games that are based on the same idea and there is one I can always play, and one I can hardly play ... it's an easy choice. Nonetheless, if LoL would not have server problems, it would be close.

Even though I like the runes in DotA better, and creep denying actually makes mid lane way more interesting. And the fact you can actually leave your lane mid in DotA without your tower being destroyed immediately.

Excluding the things said above, LoL is better.

Picard

29-08-2010

DOTA is out dated

MetalFox

29-08-2010

League of legends has better graphics and is newer than dota,but it still needs time to be a good multiplayer.Dota is for real teamplay because through the years it has progressed and been balanced despite of not having the best graphics

edit:i dont get why thumbs down,if you disagre you can say your opinion here freely
i myself voted lol because its something "fresh"

Wìngs

Senior Recruiter

29-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalFox View Post
League of legends has better graphics and is newer than dota
Lets be honest, we play neither of the games because of good graphics. All dota type of games so far look bad imo.