LoL stats website?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blayne

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

26-07-2011

Since http://www.lolbase.net hasn't been updated for ages is there any website that tracks stats? I play mostly normal games and I want to know my most played champions and what kind of stats I have with them overall.

Skelight

Blayne

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

26-07-2011

It's nice but it doesn't show much besides the in game ones. I'm looking for something the old lol client had, most used champion and how many games you have with him.

Blayne

27-07-2011

bump

BoObs n sOaP

27-07-2011

I think it even should be part of the game actually.

Krakdantagol

Recruiter

27-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoObs n sOaP View Post
I think it even should be part of the game actually.
It should, and it is actually for ranked, but for some reason they refuse to give them for normal play, for an aberrant reason like the one they used when removing ELO from the logs in normal mode.

Misterblort

23-01-2012

Bump a topic that's 4 months old for justice!
Normal stats should be available aswell.. And you're "hidden" ELO should be unhidden :-)

Gànón

23-01-2012

www.lolking.net

Xenofexs

28-01-2013

Hello.

For my future web site, un need learn how have the informations on the stats and other, like http://www.lolbase.net/

Do you know how I can take the rss or id or anything for that ?

Thank you and sry for my english !

Au cas o je tente en franais ! ^^ Je voudrai crer un site du style de lolbase.net o je pourrais rcuprer les informations sur les statistiques des joueurs de manire "instantane"

Un peu comme un flux rss quoi.

Savez vous comment les sites arrivent rcuprer comme a les infos ? Le nombre de victoires, dfaites, les champions jous etc ?

Merci d'avance !