Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

So, Pant and TF have been nerfed... but not Teemo????

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rydra

07-25-2011

Please, a patch hotfix is needed to nerf the range of his global taunt to 5500.

Thank you.

FeralPony

Live Balance Designer

07-25-2011

I'll bring this up with Live Team. I agree teemo's global taunt is WAY too effective.

I'm also very displeased that his global taunt is boosted by the Cottontail Teemo skin when we agreed with marketing that skins would not add power to a champion. I will work diligently to see this injustice corrected.

Vadeuh

07-25-2011

Trolling red is a troll

Princess Ruto

Recruiter

07-25-2011

Man, best reply ever.

Afgudins Fráuja

07-26-2011

Quote:
FeralPony:
I'm also very displeased that his global taunt is boosted by the Cottontail Teemo skin when we agreed with marketing that skins would not add power to a champion. I will work diligently to see this injustice corrected.

Can you also look into the Astronaut Teemo skin bug? It seems when people get killed by walking into a radar they tend to disconnect from the game immediately afterwards.

SaiWhiteWolf

07-26-2011

epic troll thread XD

Wild Bolt

07-26-2011

FeralPony is starting to become my favourite red.

Rydra

07-26-2011

Quote:
FeralPony:
I'll bring this up with Live Team. I agree teemo's global taunt is WAY too effective.

Thank you for the reply, I was getting pissed of Tank Teemos in normal games with a 100% victory chance.

I hope a nerf to Cottontail skin soon. It's not normal that in laning phase our Ashe at bottom, our Jarvan at top and jungle Noct head to mid 24/7 to try kill that Teemo (without success) leaving lanes and turrets exposed.

FeralPony

Live Balance Designer

07-26-2011

Quote:
Enai Siaion:
Can you also look into the Astronaut Teemo skin bug? It seems when people get killed by walking into a radar they tend to disconnect from the game immediately afterwards.

I'll have QA look into this. I've seen this bug myself a number of times and am a bit ashamed we haven't fixed it yet.

Ryou

07-26-2011

Quote:
FeralPony:

+1 for diligently.