Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Trinity Force + Frozen Mallet ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ozpa

Master Recruiter

08-28-2010

Hello everyone.

I wanted to know if Trinity Force and Frozen Mallet stack? To be exact, if the slow effects stack well. Are the slows from both items the same effectiveness (35%)? If Mallet's slow is lower than 35% AND if TForce slow can trigger on top of Mallet slow then it's not that bad I guess.

I am playing Jax atm and I'm getting Frozen Mallet in his build but today I noticed TForce in the recommended items panel and I guess it's a good item for him but I don't really need the +300 mana. I might even swap Frozen Mallet for TForce in my build, but the 100% slow chance on Mallet is really nice. What you guys think? Mallet? TForce? Both?

Sephirotica

08-28-2010

Slows from items dont stack.

Ozpa

Master Recruiter

08-28-2010

Bah not getting TForce then.

Nr1 Anivia EU

08-29-2010

TForce is useless. Way to Expensive and for the Money you can get better things.