Tips for Singed?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tashohnie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

18-07-2011

Started playing him based on what someone said about him being able to carry low ELO games.

Any tips for items? Trying him for the first time and I seem to be dying rather quick -.-

Shut Up And Win

18-07-2011

I bet you dont play passive first lvs. Thats why you die . First lv singed dies quick because you need to farm. He is like morde without items he dies. But he can farm as fast as morde to make himself unkilleble. Well almost unkilleble vayne *cough*. The items make you unkilleble. Your core build looks somthing like this. Start saphire crystal 2 pots. Cataly of protecter boots lv 1. Rod of ages and mercenery or any other boots you like. Then start building tanky with ryle scepter for insane slow . Spell vamp is also nice one him btw.

In team fights you can run on enemy in front lines and kill there carry's or support your team by slowing enemy team and fliping them out the range. Or fliping them in your team for the kill.

FlareBlade

18-07-2011

How to farm, run in circles
How to team fight, run in circles
How to escape ganks, press R.....and run in circles to 1v5

BrNLICIOUS

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

18-07-2011

step1) rush catalyst
step2) win the game

seriously singed is already tanky enough with only catalyst. 1time i ran in fight to 5 enemys with only boots and catalyst and didnt die that fight.

Shut Up And Win

18-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMP BrN View Post
step1) rush catalyst
step2) win the game

seriously singed is already tanky enough with only catalyst. 1time i ran in fight to 5 enemys with only boots and catalyst and didnt die that fight.
Depents on runes and masterys you have same with enemy .

Grabovski

18-07-2011

RoA is unnecessary, go straight for Rylai.

GreyAsh

18-07-2011

I usually go: Mana crystal + pots -> Catalyst -> Merc treads -> RoA (early to bulid it up) or Banshees (depending on enemy team) -> R-something crystal scepter -> tank items or Rabbadons is I want to troll.

N0LF

18-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flareblade View Post
How to farm, run in circles
How to team fight, run in circles
How to escape ganks, press R.....and run in circles to 1v5
Pretty much this^

KillAhJedi

18-07-2011

Just run.

EnemyFromHel

18-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tashohnie View Post
Started playing him based on what someone said about him being able to carry low ELO games.

Any tips for items? Trying him for the first time and I seem to be dying rather quick -.-
Just try to build him as tanky with some good speed [no that doesn't mean you have to buy phantom dancers on singed]

My build is something like this:

Sapphire crystal + pots of my choice
I recall and get catalyst early + boots
Get Swiftness boots and Rod of Ages [tankyness + AP]
Then Force of nature [for MR,health regen and MOAR speed]
Aegis of the Legion if your team didn't bought it,otherwise go for rilays
If you bought aegis,buy rilays.
You can get a Banshee's if CC is bothering you [but you have your ulti which gives you CC reduction]
Frozen Heart

And the last item is up to you,maybe if you feel like you want to have fun,buy a lichbane for more speed,some mana,some MR and lulzy autoattacks.

The skill order is R>Q>W>E [you should get Q,W,E at lvl 4 tho,so that you have some options]

Until lvl 6 try to take it easy,you should choose a lane where you don't meet ranged champs or melees with ranged harass [gragas,cho'gath,olaf],after lvl 6 you can go ahead and kill everyone,noone can stop you from now on,noone can run away from you [W] and noone can catch you.