The game wont start loading screen

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SandalaiM

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

16-07-2011

every time when the LoL logo pop up on screen after all locked in... its stucks like that and the loading wont start.... after like mintue its ask me to retry or cancel and if i press retry its still wont start and again like mintue after its says again retry or cancel and still it wont work...

the only way is to exit the game fully and then start launcher again and then try reconnect and still it not always works... so there r games that i connecting after 5 mintue... there r game after 20... and some i make it b4 minions spawn.. ><"
ohh and sometimes when server unavailable i cant connect to game at all!

thx a head for help

Big Bed

16-07-2011

what he's trying to say is that after the champion select when the LoL logo pops up before the loading screen, it get's stuck at the LoL logo and a firewall message appears with the option to retry or cancel (personally this happens to me all the time and after 1 retry it works) but in his case retry just does nothing, and cancel crashes everything back to the desktop. in some rare cases he manages to retry and retry untill it works which can occur before minions spawn, at minute 4, 20 or not at all..

so he's looking for a stable solution to fix this (it's been like this for him for a LONG time, but since the newest patch it crashes to the desktop instead of crashing to the client with a reconnect option, wich is how he was able to play up until now). So he needs either a fix for this please, or for riot to bring back the client with a reconnect to game option :P.

thanks in advance.

(BTW, im his friend so just helping him translate this )

SandalaiM

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

16-07-2011

thx man

BUMP

SandalaiM

Recruiter

16-07-2011

Bump

Br34th

16-07-2011

I had this problem too. My games were crashing verry often, about 3 times per 10 games, for about 3 months. I tried to reinstall Lol, Windows, directx, framework and so on, but nothing helped till I bought new Pc

First of all you need to find out if your Network ports are ok. These are required network ports:
http://support.leagueoflegends.com/e...-network-ports