How to counter Gangplank?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jigsaw VII

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

16-07-2011

1 hit and I am down to half hp

how to counter?

lost a game 4vs5 cause of him

yeah I am a noob, tell me how to counter the OP GP, pls

Neoshai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

16-07-2011

I own every Gankplank, that things he is OP and can dominate me in top lane, with my Irelia :>

Feeder Nunu

16-07-2011

The new tankplank involving atmas, warmogs and spirits visage is really horrible, he's like off-tank warwick.

Masterofknees

16-07-2011

You can't. You can early game, but late game he is probably fed and you just can't.

Reaper1338

16-07-2011

He is Unstoppable

xXKambuiXx

16-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jigsaw VII View Post
1 hit and I am down to half hp

how to counter?
Not feed him before u fight him.....

Project Insanity

16-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feeder Nunu View Post
The new tankplank involving atmas, warmogs and spirits visage is really horrible, he's like off-tank warwick.
Why spirit visage on him? You get wriggles too? Not seen this build but I play something similar sometimes on Yi when I have too, what's the deal with visage on GP?

Also how to counter: Thornmail.

BuckWhite

16-07-2011

Hard to counter, great farming skills and quick on his feet with his passive E + active E. Champs that i can think of right off the bat that can counter him are Renekton, Irelia, Nidalee. Renekton because of his lane sustain and gap closer, Irelia because...She is Irelia and Nidalee because of her amazing heal and mobility. Also if a spear hits GP he will be one hurt pirate. He will probably heal himself but that heal is on a fairly high CD so try to harass him as much as you can while its on CD and scare him.

Edit: As the above user mentioned, Thornmail destroys Gangplank. I recently played GP and enemy Leona had a thornmail. Boy did my Q crits hurt my ass every time.

SmokerOnFire

16-07-2011

Dont let him farm up, dont feed him. If its ranked and hes soloing counterpick with a ranged ad, corki and cait work pretty well or high sustain, like lanewick, renekton, irelia post lvl 6. If he gets fed... hope the rest of his team fails horribly.
Against a jungle gp, play safe, ward up, if he doesnt get any ganks he's horribly underfarmed and wont do anything.

King Brawly

16-07-2011

Thornmail