Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

Leave game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

so i play another ranked. after 10 mins into the game, i just freeze the game disconnects me, i try to reconnect for 10 mins, its doesnt work. after 15 mins i restart the client, it logs me in and i got a leave game.

so. i never leave a game, no matter how bad it looks. so your ****in server disconnects me, noting i can do about that. and i get punished with a leave game.

seriously ... f*** u riot .. na realy from the bottom of my heart screw u guys.
its not like u make the ppl wait 1 hour to log in and then u give them a ****ty game experience. yay. awsome.

would be nice if u could take the leave game away, but i guess u guys give a **** about the player oppinions.

that happens again, i lose for no reason a ranked game and get a leave, then that was my last lol game. cause like that its more a pain in the ass then fun.

well guess i get a ban to shout out my oppinion, but do i care?

peace out!

p.s.: yaya my english is bad