Urgot is too OP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Harrison Davis

Banned

25-08-2010

I am sooo nervous about Urgot he will be so OP. Riot really have messed it up with this champ, matches will be decided on who has the better Urgot now..
The champion spotlight is ridiculous he do too much damage.
He's more OP than all hte other new champs, Vladimir, Xin Zhao nothing compares to Urgot.

Help.

Communist

25-08-2010

OMFG NOES URGOT IS COMING RUN EVERYONE WE ALL R GONNA DIE.

Really stop whining about him before you even played against him.

Dionysius

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

25-08-2010

Not having played a champ yet and yelling OP i call you Troll.

Rape My Teddy

25-08-2010

He is a troll and a noob.
And this thread should be locked and deleted along with so many other useless threads which
speak of the very same subject.

Nexriot

25-08-2010

http://www.pown.it/3351
i see urgot in the eeuu servers and or the player who is playing with urgot is handicap or urgot isnt op

Vladislav

25-08-2010

OMG Davis you didnt even try him and you say that he is op ... first try him or play vs him and than do comments about him

PFF Groby

25-08-2010

Never saw Urgot in the game, but i know that he is definetely OP!

The one and the only reason for that - Riot Games develop OP champs ONLY!

The ultimate OP da mn annoying champions streak for ME, began with the release of the Xin.

Xin was op...With his power and abilities - he was really a CHEAT. Got nerfed.

Then came Vladimir.. Not so much op, but totally unbalanced! Whatever you say. his laning cheat q ability is nerfed with this patch.

Galio then.. I thought, that he is not op at all.. Played once vs a noob galio with mage champ and killed him 4 times on the mid during the laning.. I thought.. wow.. then i saw normal galio players.. better or worther - he is very hard to kill. It's ok, hes a tank. Why is he op? Cause no tank have such a damage output like Galio does. I understood it as i played vs a pro. That Pro was really good and played this da mn champ. Not so much, but true.. Galio is a little bit op cause of his damage.

Urgot coming.. I don't even want to read his abilities or try him out myself. I know that he will be op and unbalanced for a month.. and then maybe, just maybe they will nerf him, like they nerfed Vlad... -20 Range at Q ability, but plus range on imba, unique ability.

I need to laugh as i see nerfs like that.

The only hope of mine is that i'm wrong and too critical with my judgement right now..

I'll see it when the server will be online again.

P.S. this is the tactic of the riot games.. Develop an op champ every 2 weeks, player buy him, buy skins (0_o whatfor?).. Players (even the total noobs) dominate a little.. and then this champ gets nerfed. Haha. The players have a lot of interest to play a new champ for 2 weeks before he gest nerfed..

Please, riot games.. Develop some items/monsters/buffs/maps or just balance the existing champions.

You can't make a lot of interest for LoL with an op champ every 2 weeks.

Harrison Davis

Banned

25-08-2010

Urgot is gonna be OP.
everyone says omg he isnt even out yet but deep down they know it

Farhquad

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

25-08-2010

I'm gonna laugh when Urgot switches places with me when i play Teemo, and lands right on my mushroom.

Communist

25-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrison Davis View Post
Urgot is gonna be OP.
everyone says omg he isnt even out yet but deep down they know it
Obvious troll is obvious.