Computer crash (Major issue)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Joppenlol

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-06-2010

Hi ! 3-4 days ago I played some LoL and everything were going great, the suddenly my screen went black....
The pc restarted and I got into the game again, and ofc some of my team had gone on a omgwtfafkfortherestofthegame. Well it didnt happen again for a few games, then it happened again... And again... And again.... AND AGAIN !!

Ive turned all the settings down to very low, but that doesnt seem to work. Ive rolled back all my drivers and reupdated them two times. That didnt work.....
And I know my drivers are up to date but on the loading screen it says they are not.
I didnt have this problem before the transfer to Riot from GOA, so I dont think its a problem with my computer. Im not getting any error message, just a restart and a message that my computer was not shut down properly..

Anyone else got this problem or is it just me ? And is there a solution somewhere ? I will bump this until I get some answears..

Arkilis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-06-2010

It sounds to me more likely your PC's problem. Maybe an injection or you should clean your registry. I don't really got the problem but I'm trying to help. Though the client is really buggy as I had the problem of non-seeing the aftermatch stats but my friends could see it or I could even see it from a net (after fully European Riot transfer everything works fine for me though)

As your PC restarted it's more likely your computer's problem. If it was LoL then just the application should stop working or something.

5p0ng3b0b

02-06-2010

Be sure that your PC is not overheating and causing a reboot.

Monitor your temprature or if you can't, play some other game for a while and check itf this happens.

Joppenlol

02-06-2010

I cleaned my registry with CCcleaner, and it only happens when I play LoL, and only happened after the transfer..
My computer gets a little hot but nothing out of the usual, any idea how I can get the loading screen to detect that I have the up to date drivers ?
Ty for the replies =D

shadowhuntaz

02-06-2010

i thougt that only i have this problem

i got the blue screen of death playing lol
and it happened never when goa was hosting
have u solved it yet?

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION0
x0000003b
NT Kernel & System

caused by different drivers every time
acpi.sys or something

help pls
ty

Naftman

08-06-2010

I have this issue as well.

I've played LOL for well... probably months, and never had a single problem with it.

I doubt it is my computer overheating: I can play TF2, Assasins creed, Dragon age: origins and many other games on full quality, maximum settings.
They have never overheated it, so I would be very surprised if it would overheat now.

My computer is only a year old, has very decent hardware, and has never overheated on any game before.

I have the exact same problem when I join a game: the first 30 seconds, it runs fine, then my entire PC crashes and reboots.

Very annoying, very weird.

Stats:
Running on windows 7 64x, Nvidia 260 GTX, ASUS P6T v2 deluxe motherboard and an Intel i7 920 processor.

[EDIT]
Almost forgot: This has only happened after the last patch in june.

Motozoff

10-06-2010

I have the same issue. Only happens when i'm playing LOL, it started 2 days ago. I've got strong hardware.

Screamager

10-06-2010

As well some guys told at the thread,
Check your temperatures at your pc especially your graphics card because if there is a pc autoreboot probably means that your GPU protects the system otherwise it will be burned(processor also could be ...burned cause the heat is extended at these situations at all parts) and check the heat limits of GPU and if its over it.
For example if the limit is 100 C and u have nea to this or bigger temp then u have a problem...

How do I know all these?No I am not a pc engineer neither BUT...
I changed my GPU last week (without cost only from guarantee)because of that and I thank everyone inhere who helped me to figure out whats wrong(the thread has been removed I think...).
My GPU had a temp limit at 105C and I had 110C!!!THe pc was rebooting automatically ingame and Ive noticed that in all high quality games like Bioshock or Prototype.
I downloaded Speedfan (very light) and I checked the temperatures.They were right...it was too high.
I spoke with the store I bought it and after 4 hours there they changed GPU with a new one(same model other company) and now all OK.
Remember to keep your pc at cool place and position.Check Check Check no time to lose!
I wish I helped!

xdarkstarzz

12-06-2010

I have this same problem, i have blue screen and reset computer on every game... Temperature is good in Everest and SpeedFan. My Graphic Card is 9600GT, but use without problem. I have this problem only in League of Legends!

Can someone help us?

I written to support, but they not reply for me... I written 1,5 week ago...

Yutaka

12-06-2010

same happened to me looong ago... I got the bluescreen nd immediatly my pc would restart, I updated my drivers aswell even reinstalled LoL, but it didnt help, and then one beautiful day it all stopped

(p.s try updating adobe, I had an update but I didnt bother nd then it updated, nd I think that was causing the problem)